Bought a Sapphire vapor-x 7970, received an OC with boost edition

Ok so here it is, the test results.

The card works fine. I was able to oveclock it to 1100 MHz core and 1500 MHz memory on 1200 mV core (stock : 1175mV). I might squeeze another 25 MHz here and there but at current settings I get a small coil whine and I don't want to go over 1200 mV, which is the Vapor-X's stock voltage (at least for the OC boost bios). With 1100 - 1500 - 1200, I get a score of 890 on Heaven, which is 10 higher than my Vapor-X which is set at 1150 - 1600 - 1200. Strange. However, the Vapor-X has some wiggle room too. 

So what should I do ?

1- keep the card and get 15$ refund 

2- return it for an extra 25$ and get a total refund from paypal (user will only refund selling price and not shipping and import tax, paypal's coverage might offer me a total refund), then buy another vapor-X

3- I don't see another option

I think I'll keep it...

My suggestion is to keep it and get that 15$. It's not worth all the shipping costs and taxes.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

My suggestion is to keep it and get that 15$. It's not worth all the shipping costs and taxes.

Thanks for the input

Spoiler

I wont say keep it or not, But i will say the condition hurts the resale if you ever decide to sell and upgrade.