OS issues

Muzzy2002

When I try to install windows 10 I always get the error 0x8007025D Can someone please help I have already formatted the sub multiple times and put a fresh windows 10 on there

11 minutes ago, Muzzy2002 said:

Not sub I mean usb sorry

OK, not sure what the error is; But what I would recommend doing, if you're not already is to follow some instructions unless you know what you're doing. When you put Windows 10 on the USB, use the media creation tool to make sure you get it on the USB correctly(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10). Now plug it in and let it do that, and once it's done plug it into your PC you're trying to install Windows 10, and then when its starting up mash the BIOS button(del) or whatever it is for you to get into that and select the boot device as the USB. Once you select that go to Install Windows, after that select which drive you want to install it on, and then install, it should reboot afterwards and then you should be able to go into BIOS again, and boot from the HDD. It should work from there out, if not quote me and I can help you personally with Skype, TS, or whatever you'd like.

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

17 minutes ago, Muzzy2002 said:

When I try to install windows 10 I always get the error 0x8007025D Can someone please help I have already formatted the sub multiple times and put a fresh windows 10 on there

The ISO you have, is most likely corrupted or missing some type of files, I would recommend the above to get a fresh ISO or USB media for the install and let me know if it works after that.

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

2 minutes ago, Nasty said:

The ISO you have, is most likely corrupted or missing some type of files, I would recommend the above to get a fresh ISO or USB media for the install and let me know if it works after that.

Have done all above and formatted usb then reinstalled windows in it with the one you linked me no luck

Ok.. do you have any DVD's? You could use a DVD to burn Windows to and try that, it may just be the USB.

1 minute ago, Muzzy2002 said:

Have done all above and formatted usb then reinstalled windows in it with the one you linked me no luck

Forgot to quote, Sorry.

Forgot to quote, Sorry.

Have no disc drive so no and have tried multiple usbs 

try formatting your target installation drive, restart and install.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Have no disc drive so no and have tried multiple usbs 

Ok, are you using any antivirus software that may prohibit the files to be all transferred for some reason?

3 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

try formatting your target installation drive, restart and install.

Have already done

Ok, are you using any antivirus software that may prohibit the files to be all transferred for some reason?

No not at all I don't use antivirus 

No not at all I don't use antivirus 

Ok, do what the other guy said next.. Have you tried to format you're target disk yet? I am 99% sure that isn't the issue but I guess its worth a try.

4 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Ok, do what the other guy said next.. Have you tried to format you're target disk yet? I am 99% sure that isn't the issue but I guess its worth a try.

Already done multiple times

Already done multiple times

Wow, you have done everything haven't you. I guess what I would suggest next, is to reinstall the Windows Media Creation tool, assuming something may have gone wrong there. I'm honestly not too sure on how I would fix it myself. So you said the disk that you are trying to install Windows 10 on is completely reset, correct? If so I'm not too sure. Are you using another PC to do this formatting/transferring files.. etc?

Also, mind giving me the specs of what you are trying to install the Windows on?

Wow, you have done everything haven't you. I guess what I would suggest next, is to reinstall the Windows Media Creation tool, assuming something may have gone wrong there. I'm honestly not too sure on how I would fix it myself. So you said the disk that you are trying to install Windows 10 on is completely reset, correct? If so I'm not too sure. Are you using another PC to do this formatting/transferring files.. etc?

Forgot to quote again, Sorry.

Yes another PC I have tried on 2 pcs and have already reinstalled the tool multiple times

the issue is that MS does not give you very good tools to verify your download or your USB. I would put all of your downloaded ISOs and your USB into a linux machine and compare checksums on all of them

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Ya, but who is going to take the time to do that... like I said, can you tell me what you are trying to install Windows 10 on please, such as 250GB SSD, whatever.

2 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

the issue is that MS does not give you very good tools to verify your download or your USB. I would put all of your downloaded ISOs and your USB into a linux machine and compare checksums on all of them

It's not worth it in the long run for me to bring out my Linux machine as there will be an easier way as this error code is common and is happening more now

1 minute ago, Nasty said:

Ya, but who is going to take the time to do that... like I said, can you tell me what you are trying to install Windows 10 on please, such as 250GB SSD, whatever.

500 gb ssd

Also I have taken the time to do that I have been trying this for 12 hours

Also I have taken the time to do that I have been trying this for 12 hours

500 gb ssd

Well shit man, I feel bad for ya. Anyways I have no clue as to why this is happening, I've been researching this whole time to on how to fix this issue. I mean if you have nothing to lose, then try this.-=- Open DISKPART and do a CLEAN and then I CONVERTED the volume to MBR from GPT. Next mount the SSD back in to your PC. (Optional)Reset your BIOS to factory defaults. I ran the installation on the 125GB partition. When installing fresh on large volume SSDs apparently windows doesn't work sometimes.-=-