Anyone remember this phone?

Tiber1337

Xperia Play was one of my favorite phones, had all the old console emulators including PS1 on it and it worked great, too bad it got outdated. Would you buy a renewed version of this phone?

PSX4Droid.jpgxperiaplayback201252011.jpg170px-Sony-Xperia-Play-Closed-FL.jpg

Also, MC first debuted on mobile on that. I don't play that, but I still play modded MC. 180 mods loaded LOL. Couldn't ope chrome on my other monitor, 8 gb RAM, good GPU.

Seriously I'd buy such a phone if it was 5.5 inches , doesen't matter if its bulky

I'd never heard of that phone before. But it seems really cool & having a slide down gamepad type thing is awesome. I'd buy a renewed version of that phone any day of the week

~` please , don't let my whole life burn down `~

- why can't i just focus right now? -

; i'm tired ;

Really want something like this. I have a controller that my phone can attach to, but that isn't near as convenient because I have to go to extra trouble to carry it. So the result is I never use it.. But with this it'd always be there so I'd use it all the time.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer