Maximizing airflow on the corsair obsidian 350d. Zotac gtx 780 Amp!

So i'm getting the corsair obsidian 350d. 

My specs are going to be. 

i-7 4770k 
Kraken x60
16gb 1866mhz ram 
Zotac gtx 780 amp!

This is what I'm doing

Using 2 Noctua a14 flx fans as intake. It's pretty much direct airflow. 

And using the kraken x60 as exhaust + the rear 140mm fan. 

Is this good enough? My ambient temps are always 21c and 25c max. Worried about the zotac card running too hot ( I'm aiming for about <70c) 

Or should I use better fans for airflow? Recommend any? 

dont see why your card would run hot, seems to have good airflow

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

any noctua is better, their color is just not for everyone.

Yeah, the best fans in the market but they had to choose the 2 worst colours. I'm fine with them since they're just as intake.

dont see why your card would run hot, seems to have good airflow

It the airflow option I use good?

Why are you wasting noctuas as intake fans

Also, anything below 80 degrees centigrade is perfectly fine for your card

I love noctua color BTW, it just says "premium" all over the place. I think black noctua will make it like any other fan in the end it can't differentiate.

Why are you wasting noctuas as intake fans

Also, anything below 80 degrees centigrade is perfectly fine for your card

Because the 350d only comes with 1 intake fan. Also because I just simply. 'can' lol. What do you suggest I use?

I love noctua color BTW, it just says "premium" all over the place. I think black noctua will make it like any other fan in the end it can't differentiate.

JUDAS! :P

Because the 350d only comes with 1 intake fan. Also because I just simply. 'can' lol. What do you suggest I use?

Take the 140mm fans off the kraken and use them as intake then put the noctua's on the kraken? Kind of obvious choice there.....

Take the 140mm fans off the kraken and use them as intake then put the noctua's on the kraken? Kind of obvious choice there.....

Those are great fans. Might as well get 5 of them and just remove the stock case and radiator fans. 

But really, this is a bit overkill. I'm pretty sure stock is plenty of airflow already. I'd really only replace them for noise reasons--which I would.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Kraken already has 2 noctua fans on it. Sorry didn't include it in the thread 

Those are great fans. Might as well get 5 of them and just remove the stock case and radiator fans. 

But really, this is a bit overkill. I'm pretty sure stock is plenty of airflow already. I'd really only replace them for noise reasons--which I would.

Overkill? But it's a good thing yes? Because I can get 2 Noctua A14 for 15$ each which is really good for the price.

Kraken already has 2 noctua fans on it. Sorry didn't include it in the thread 

Overkill? But it's a good thing yes? Because I can get 2 Noctua A14 for 15$ each which is really good for the price.

Sounds pretty good. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

JUDAS! :P

something that isn't overpriced shit