Suggest an Budget headphone upgrade

Hunlight

Hello,

I have bought mine Canyon Stereo CNR-HS3 Headset emmm back when nokia 3310 was still a top phone. Just kidding its aroudn 5-6 years ago I think. Now I start filling they're kinda bad, if there is silence in the room I can hear in the headphone how I move mosue cursor or use wheel, and jsut that radio signal if you know what I mean. So I want some kind of budget upgrade, not really need but I think after such amount of time Its worth to buy smth new.

Budget isn ot that big I jsut bought new case and gpu, so its around 25-50 eurs at max. I realy dont mind of unknown brands I never used razer or smth so dnt worry suggest everything .

sony has some nice bluetooth over ear headphones that are on sale now, relatively cheap, aroudn 50

11 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

Hello,

I have bought mine Canyon Stereo CNR-HS3 Headset emmm back when nokia 3310 was still a top phone. Just kidding its aroudn 5-6 years ago I think. Now I start filling they're kinda bad, if there is silence in the room I can hear in the headphone how I move mosue cursor or use wheel, and jsut that radio signal if you know what I mean. So I want some kind of budget upgrade, not really need but I think after such amount of time Its worth to buy smth new.

Budget isn ot that big I jsut bought new case and gpu, so its around 25-50 eurs at max. I realy dont mind of unknown brands I never used razer or smth so dnt worry suggest everything .

What country? Lithuania right?

I have more dedocated WAM than you on my Minecraft server!

Specs:

RX 480 Sapphire Nitro+

i5 4460 w/ Raijintek Aidos cooler

XFX TS 650W PSU

Cheap OEM Acer motherboard w/ Cheap dollar tree Micro-ATX case

12GB DDR3 Decocated WAM

1TB Seagate Barracuda HHD

BTW I live in the UK so if I don't know where you live I will quote all prices in £

13 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

Hello,

Do you want headphones or headset?

Specs:

RX 480 Sapphire Nitro+

XFX TS 650W PSU

12GB DDR3 Decocated WAM

BTW I live in the UK so if I don't know where you live I will quote all prices in £

5 minutes ago, somerandomguy12 said:

Do you want headphones or headset?

Okay ,Yes Lithuania, and my mistake I need Headset if possible over ear, mine Canyon is kidna small on ear and they make my ears feel hell pain all the time :D and I really dont want in-ear headphones.

2 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

Okay ,Yes Lithuania, and my mistake I need Headset if possible over ear, mine Canyon is kidna small on ear and they make my ears feel hell pain all the time :D and I really dont want in-ear headphones.

gotcha. 

Specs:

RX 480 Sapphire Nitro+

XFX TS 650W PSU

12GB DDR3 Decocated WAM