Voice communication services not working.

Since yesterday my voice communication software doesn't seem to work properly anymore. Other people can hear me but I can't hear them. I first thought this problem was just discord so I restarted my computer to be disappointed. Today I switch to Teamspeak to try there and I still have the same problem. All audio from browsers, apps, and games still work. It's only other people's voices that I can't hear. I tried changing so many settings in discord. I have even deleted my server and created another one. Since restarting my computer doesn't help it my best guess is that this is something I can fix in the windows 10 settings or control panel. I just don't know how to do it nor what to do.

have you tested your mic in another program like voice recorder, audacity, fraps, bandiacam to see if its just your mic?

My RIG:

I7 6700k - GTX 1080 -  32GB Ram - 256GB 950 Pro(boot) + 1TB 850 EVO(Programs) + 4TB 860 EVO(Games) + 1TB WD Black (Files)

Never heared about something like that. Did you tried using other Headphones?

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

1 minute ago, Rodniz said:

Never heared about something like that. Did you tried using other Headphones?

Yes I have. Beats Solo HD, Beats Studio Wireless. (I hate my Beats. They hurt to wear longer than an hour.)

1 minute ago, Metal A said:

Yes I have.

So, that didnt solved it?
Check the Applications settings for something like "sound output device" and make sure ur headphones are chosen.
Did you changed ANYTHING when ur problem occured? Or was it mid-in a Gaming session or smth?

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

2 minutes ago, Rodniz said:

So, that didnt solved it?
Check the Applications settings for something like "sound output device" and make sure ur headphones are chosen.
Did you changed ANYTHING when ur problem occured? Or was it mid-in a Gaming session or smth?

No, I didn't change anything. I turned on my computer to enjoy some gaming one day then I thought my friend had been muted but he wasn't. Later after that I changed some settings back to what they were when I bought my laptop. It still didn't work.

If it helps my laptop model is. G751JL-BSI7T28.