Are these games worth getting for steam sales?

Theminecraftaddict555

GTA IV + SA bundle or GTA IV complete edition

-Lost my interest in gta v due to lack of storyline and flawed multiplayer..Also due to mods bugging out every time rockstar releases dlc for their game..

-Largely want a good singleplayer experience and storyline + mods that are worth downloading

-Also want good single player content (like vigilante) that i feel like gta v failed to offer. 

Bladestorm: nightmare

-Played the demo on ps3 but wanted it on pc, is it worth it? especially with all the negative reviews saying that the game is a mess?

fallout 4 + automatron and port harbor

-Played it on an account my siblings and I shared, since I have my own account I am planning to buy it so I can play it specifically on my account rather than the shared one

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

3 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

GTA IV + SA bundle or GTA IV complete edition

-Lost my interest in gta v due to lack of storyline and flawed multiplayer..Also due to mods bugging out every time rockstar releases dlc for their game..

-Largely want a good singleplayer experience and storyline + mods that are worth downloading

-Also want good single player content (like vigilante) that i feel like gta v failed to offer.

GTA IV has its annoyances. Like "NIKO! LET'S GO SEE SOME BIG AMERICAN [boobies]!" every ten minutes.

5 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

sounds like you need some Witcher games in your life

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

GTA IV has its annoyances. Like "NIKO! LET'S GO SEE SOME BIG AMERICAN [boobies]!" every ten minutes.

i really hate Niko. TBoGT is a lot better IMO

6 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

fallout 4 + automatron and port harbor

-Played it on an account my siblings and I shared, since I have my own account I am planning to buy it so I can play it specifically on my account rather than the shared one

this may be worth it if you care about mods. 

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

sounds like you need some Witcher games in your life

i really hate Niko. TBoGT is a lot better IMO

this may be worth it if you care about mods. 

We're not talking about witcher games though, specifically about gta v...Though I might give it a shot since I liked playing oblivion and skyrim

Yes I actually do care for the mods on fallout 4 and always will due to the replayability and mod support 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you