Best Games to buy in the Winter Sale

Axelz

I know that it is kind of a question that you cant properly answer, cause the answer changes from person to person, but just throw around names and what your favorite games are.

Doom, since it was probably the best fps released this year. Give them your money.

Rocket League. Really cheap arcade-styled game that'll give you more than what you expect in terms of it's value. Around $20 for a game more complete than the likes of Call of Duty at least.

The dream:

Spoiler

Project Malachite (in progress):

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN. 

another vote for DOOM. old-school fps and super optimized, haven't tried multiplayer though. 

another game is Witcher 3 GOTY. 

I am just hoping to snag anything 75% off and above to add to my collection of games I never install. If Doom is 66% off I will most defiantly purchase and play! I SWEAR!

Another vote for DOOM and the Metro:redux bundle.

Also, TW3 is a given at this point.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8