Live Streaming Build Help - $1,200 budget

I was a bit hesitant to build a dedicated live streaming machine since I already have a NAS plus my gaming rig, but came to the conclusion it would be best to have a dedicated computer for streaming. For the chassis I was hoping for a slim micro (or small form factor) atx for easy transportation for special streams with friends where all of us meet up. If a window is present in the chassis I would prefer the components to either be white or black. I was never a fan of a green motherboard with blue ram and a yellow whatever. The motherboard I am hoping for USB 3.0/3.1 and USB Type C. On a daily use I will only be using two Elagto HD60 Capture cards(already own), but for those special streams I would LIKE the option of having the computer being able to handle an additional four capture Elgato HD60 capture cards. For the motherboard I was looking at the Asus Rog Maximum Vlll Gene LGA 1151 z170 which looks perfect. - Total Budget $1200, but lower is better.

edit: I know that the motherboard is probably overkill, but at the same time I like the fact that it supports m.2 plus has USB type C

if you already own a gaming rig + a NAS you should be able to come up with a PCPP link which would help people on the forum help you out. Have you thought of getting a dual or quad input capture card?

Something like this maybe?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($229.99 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VIII GENE Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($184.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($88.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($168.08 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 4GB NITRO+ 4G Video Card  ($220.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($74.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1072.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-22 19:03 EST-0500

Going with an mATX build.

I think you could probably get by with an i5-6400 for just streaming, however if you feel you need the extra power and want to OC it, then the 6600k it is.

Believe that's the motherboard you mentioned, decided on it before I saw you asked for it. Cpu doesn't come with a cooler so I went for a good rated one that wasn't that big in size.

Simple 16gb of ram.

As for storage if it's just for streaming then I doubt you'll need a whole lot of space, so I just went with an m.2 500gb ssd (I have that specific one). Not to mention if you're going to be carrying it around to places then having a single ssd would probably be better instead of having mechanical drives in there, it making the weight a little less, and you don't want to be swinging around hdds all the time.

I believe the RX 480 would be a really good card. there's like $130 left in the budget so you can go with an 8gb vram model if you feel you need more than 4gb.

Case comes down to user preference, just went with one from a reputable brand and is still stylish and very much functional.

As for power supply basically went with a cheap 650w one, this one made by Seasonic which means there's nothing to worry about.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($324.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Extreme4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: SK hynix SL308 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Toshiba Product Series:DT01ACA 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card  ($389.38 @ Amazon) 
Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Midnight Black MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($75.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1187.09
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-22 20:23 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

5 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($324.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Extreme4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: SK hynix SL308 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Toshiba Product Series:DT01ACA 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card  ($389.38 @ Amazon) 
Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Midnight Black MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($75.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1187.09
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-22 20:23 EST-0500

Normally I'd say this is a good build, but considering he has a main gaming pc, this build would be very overkill for just streaming