Do you recommend XFX

Sirmat

So as the title say do you recommend this company ? Alot of forum post don't but newegg review seem good. Just want to be sure before buying from them.

Thanks for your answers

What product are you looking to buy? I have an XFX R9270X, my first GPU, and my First XFX product. But I can't say much not having much experience with other cards, but it is cool....well as cool a 2 year old AMD card can be.

Computers r fun

1 minute ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

What product are you looking to buy? I have an XFX R9270X, my first GPU, and my First XFX product. But I can't say much not having much experience with other cards, but it is cool....well as cool a 2 year old AMD card can be.

XFX Rx 470 4gb

When it comes to Radeon graphics cards at least, I've only ever heard that they're one of the best.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

In 2009 I bought a XFX 9800GTX+. Had no problems with it. I used it for about five years and now it just sits on my self collecting dust, it prob still works

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

I'm using a XFX card right now. Basically all their products are good except for those XT PSUs. In general when it comes to GPUs it's hard to go wrong. The only cards that seem a bit cheap are the Powercolor cards this gen as they have low spec VRMs but for normal use (no hardcore overclocking) they would still do fine. 

Their AMD cards are pretty good, and some of their PSUs are very good/excellent. As always, it's not about the company, it's about the product at talk. My XFX PSU died after a year but that was really bad luck. I still recommended the same one to a friend who bought it. 

What exact item do you have at mind?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

6 minutes ago, Sirmat said:

So as the title say do you recommend this company ? Alot of forum post don't but newegg review seem good. Just want to be sure before buying from them.

Thanks for your answers

Absolutely. Their GPU build quality is pretty good, customer service is at least decent, and their Power Supplies are all good expect for the super entry-level XT series.

But thanks to them you con find great power supplies for next to nothing in many countries.

1 minute ago, Rolfejc said:

Basically all their products are good except for those XT PSUs

And even the XT series isn't the disaster that the VS from corsair or the TR2 from Thermaltake are.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

2 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Their AMD cards are pretty good, and some of their PSUs are very good/excellent. As always, it's not about the company, it's about the product at talk. My XFX PSU died after a year but that was really bad luck. I still recommended the same one to a friend who bought it. 

What exact item do you have at mind?

XFX Rx 470 4gb http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150781&cm_re=rx_470_4gb-_-14-150-781-_-Product

THEIR GPU'S ARE GORGEOUS

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

have a 7750 low profile one on my system , so far no problem for 3 years , the fan bearings haven't given up yet, still as quiet as it was when i bought it (not over exaggerating) ,  i'm not familiar with mid-high end tiers , their power issues , cooling etc , this is from my gpu

Details separate people.

12 minutes ago, Sirmat said:

Go for it. I also have a 390 from them that I'm going to sell. Worked great.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

My first graphics card was an XFX 9500GT and it worked great. Still have it but no longer in use.

My current graphics card is an XFX RX480 and haven't had any issues with it so far.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My entire life is references to TV shows and Memes.

Dell OptiPlex GX1, Intel Pentium 3 @ 450MHz, 128MB PC133 RAM, Windows 98 Second Edition, Office 97' Professional

16 minutes ago, Sirmat said:

What I find disappointing is the length of the card. For a single fan card it surely has some length to it which in this case I don't like. It's by no means a bad card, it's pretty decent. Iirc XFX uses their chips (someone correct me if I'm wrong) for their cards and they can OC pretty good (considering they're AMD cards), which could put it close to RX480 4GB. With it being a single fan card shouldn't be an issue. Perhaps a bit louder but no throttling. Considering it's $30 less than dual fan edition no reason not to go with it. 
I personally wouldn't but that's because I don't like single fan cards for no apparent reason. :ph34r:

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

3 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

What I find disappointing is the length of the card. For a single fan card it surely has some length to it which in this case I don't like. It's by no means a bad card, it's pretty decent. Iirc XFX uses their chips (someone correct me if I'm wrong) for their cards and they can OC pretty good (considering they're AMD cards), which could put it close to RX480 4GB. With it being a single fan card shouldn't be an issue. Perhaps a bit louder but no throttling. Considering it's $30 less than dual fan edition no reason not to go with it. 
I personally wouldn't but that's because I don't like single fan cards for no apparent reason. :ph34r:

I barely have no space in my case that's why i choosed this one :P and it's a kinda "for the moment" upgrade so cheaper better

Still have a XFX 5770 running overclocked in the Mrs PC. They last.

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

XFX is sort of the EVGA of the AMD world. Great products, great customer support, but you don't pay the "EVGA tax" that you do on some NVIDIA cards and PSUs.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.