lol improvement

Joelbanks5

What are some good sites and apps that would help me improve in LoL? I found one but it seems pretty expensive, what is is from my understanding is getting personal help more tailored to my needs which I really liked rather than general help. If you know any like that please do send me the link to the site or app. 

In also open to other sites and apps that help people more generally than personally but I'm not sure if those will help me as much.

heres the link to the aforementioned site that offers more personal help:

https://www.proguides.com/

like I said it's expensive

just watch a load of pro games and try to copy what they do

1 minute ago, tim19683 said:

just watch a load of pro games and try to copy what they do

Been doing that, but like I said the things that are more geared towards a general audience rather than tailored to my personal needs and problems doesn't help me much.

I improved LOL

not improved >>>> LOL improved  >>> LOL

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

3 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

I improved LOL

not improved >>>> LOL improved  >>> LOL

Yeah ok

you shouldn't have to pay anything to get better at a game

just play it and keep playing it

watch lots of youtubers that play it

watch streamers play it

you will pick up on all the little things just by doing that

remember it all takes time, you will need to play regularly for years to be able to go pro, just  keep learning and keep playing

15 minutes ago, Joelbanks5 said:

What are some good sites and apps that would help me improve in LoL? I found one but it seems pretty expensive, what is is from my understanding is getting personal help more tailored to my needs which I really liked rather than general help. If you know any like that please do send me the link to the site or app. 

In also open to other sites and apps that help people more generally than personally but I'm not sure if those will help me as much.

What you need to do is have fun first like nighblue3 does on every match, later just try new builds and playing differents champs/different roles and after dominating each champ, talk more with your team and playing more hours on it.

PS: if you had played for months and you're still on the same tier like before after doing what i said, then you're out of luck sorry...

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

1 minute ago, Xizerz said:

you shouldn't have to pay anything to get better at a game

just play it and keep playing it

watch lots of youtubers that play it

watch streamers play it

you will pick up on all the little things just by doing that

remember it all takes time, you will need to play regularly for years to be able to go pro, just  keep learning and keep playing

Doesn't seem to be the case with my friend, he started like 4 months earlier than me and he's monumentally better. From what I'm seeing on stat websites he's performing on diamond lvl and above from a stat stand point and in game he's pretty good as well.

2 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

What you need to do is have fun first like nighblue3 does on every match, later just try new builds and playing differents champs/different roles and after dominating each champ, talk more with your team and playing more hours on it.

PS: if you had played for months and you're still on the same tier like before after doing what i said, then you're out of luck sorry...

I probably have well over 1500 maybe even over 2000 hours in it. I've been playing for about a year now and only got to silver which is the average from what I know.

2 minutes ago, Joelbanks5 said:

Doesn't seem to be the case with my friend, he started like 4 months earlier than me and he's monumentally better. From what I'm seeing on stat websites he's performing on diamond lvl and above from a stat stand point and in game he's pretty good as well.

that's because he's been playing for months

don't fall for those shitty paid tip services

just play the game and get into the community, you will get better

5 minutes ago, Xizerz said:

that's because he's been playing for months

don't fall for those shitty paid tip services

just play the game and get into the community, you will get better

I just don't feel like my mechanical skills and decision making are improving all that much

2 minutes ago, Joelbanks5 said:

I just don't feel like my mechanical skills and decision making are improving all that much

well paying money for something you can get free isn't going to help

15 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

how many games have you won? (or just give me your username or lolking link to see, etc)

Joelbanks

19 hours ago, Joelbanks5 said:

I dunno, try LoLSumo? Got a free version, seems neat, although only used it like once.

http://lolsumo.com/

50 minutes ago, Joelbanks5 said:

Joelbanks

okay, you just need to focus on the game and start to learning from your lost games and mistakes, also farming is a very very important fact to comeback at late game also maintaining your team in a positive attitude...

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

4 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

okay, you just need to focus on the game and start to learning from your lost games and mistakes, also farming is a very very important fact to comeback at late game also maintaining your team in a positive attitude...

I do good on farm once I know my champion, the problems I have is decision making mostly and a few mechanics.

5 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

I dunno, try LoLSumo? Got a free version, seems neat, although only used it like once.

http://lolsumo.com/

I've got that and it's nice, but it only does so much. It's mostly useful to me to help me know who I'm panini against better and their background info. Not really for improving my skills.

I have 2400+ hours in the game and I've been playing since the start of season 3.

The first two years (in which I probably also played the most since I was still in high school) I was stuck in Bronze.

For me there are a couple of things that got me to where I am today (plat 2 before the ranked reset) as ADC main:

• Practice on CS'ing
  • Look up video's on wave control (when to push, when to freeze)
  • Have a small champion pool and focus on 1 or 2 roles
  • Search on youtube for video's going in depth about your specific champion. I noticed that for most champions there are combo's and tricks that I never knew existed
  • Try to think carefully about what you are doing after laning phase. Should you be sieging or taking drakes for example
  • Think about your role in teamfights
  • Group vs farm
  • What to defend and what not defend

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

I now made a improved version's improved version of LOL

From >>> LOL      TO >>>  LOL

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 hour ago, mathijs727 said:

I have 2400+ hours in the game and I've been playing since the start of season 3.

The first two years (in which I probably also played the most since I was still in high school) I was stuck in Bronze.

For me there are a couple of things that got me to where I am today (plat 2 before the ranked reset) as ADC main:

• Practice on CS'ing
  • Look up video's on wave control (when to push, when to freeze)
  • Have a small champion pool and focus on 1 or 2 roles
  • Search on youtube for video's going in depth about your specific champion. I noticed that for most champions there are combo's and tricks that I never knew existed
  • Try to think carefully about what you are doing after laning phase. Should you be sieging or taking drakes for example
  • Think about your role in teamfights
  • Group vs farm
  • What to defend and what not defend

I main assassins mid and 2 supps. Fizz, alkali, Katerina, sons, lux, and soon to be ahri. 

Alkali, fizz, and Katerina are lvl 7 (I just need some blue Essence to get fizz 7) 

farm i I typically do good on, so I guess my main problem is decision making.