Does Small Gaming Chairs Really Exist?

Hey!

I got a really small room so I can't have a big gaming chair in it without it taking up the whole room.

Right now I use the https://www.furniture1.co.uk/children-furniture/childrens-room-chairs/childrens-chair-35861.html chair.

The chair have gave me a realy bad posture and is half broken.

So now I am looking for a new chair that is more optimized for gaming but still fairly small so it don't take up the the whole room. Any good recomendations?

I see that the chair u use right now isn't a good option to keep using for gaming. now about "small" chairs, are you talking about the chair itself or the feet of the chair? 

2 minutes ago, The_Q said:

I see that the chair u use right now isn't a good option to keep using for gaming. now about "small" chairs, are you talking about the chair itself or the feet of the chair? 

the chair itself

15 minutes ago, Darhagonable said:

Hey!

I got a really small room so I can't have a big gaming chair in it without it taking up the whole room.

Right now I use the https://www.furniture1.co.uk/children-furniture/childrens-room-chairs/childrens-chair-35861.html chair.

The chair have gave me a realy bad posture and is half broken.

So now I am looking for a new chair that is more optimized for gaming but still fairly small so it don't take up the the whole room. Any good recomendations?

Why do you want a "gaming" chair? What features or advantages are you looking for that you believe a gaming chair possesses? As someone who has tried gaming chairs from their friends' setups, and their own chairs at home and the office, I have to say the latter have served me much better.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

kek, gaming chairs...

Buy a good office chair, and don't fall for the meme.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

okay it don't need to be a gaming chair but I want it to be adjustable and I wanna be able to lie down in it... and have kinda good looks.

2 minutes ago, Darhagonable said:

okay it don't need to be a gaming chair but I want it to be adjustable and I wanna be able to lie down in it... and have kinda good looks.

why would you lay down on a chair?

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

I am usig the sigma ec-11, it's pretty cheap, looks good and has better comfort then every gaming chair i've tested so far. You don't need a gaming chair, buy a like this one and you'll thank me later ?

lol Beds are for horizontal. Chairs are for cognitive minds. :) Get an office chair that fits! 

I've been using this exact chair since 2009/10 been using it either i use cad or I play game. still alive today :)

I have a small room been wanting those really nice chairs but leh I keep forgetting buying a new one. I used to use a white plastic chair but it broke cause it's too old lol.

edit: the ones I'm looking forward to buy are those cheap office chair around 70$-100$?? those with gaming on the name for the chair go double or triple that price at least at my local stores.

my chair.jpg

Live your life like a dream.