Best GTX 1060 laptop that doesn't look "gamery"

Pittman90

What are my other options besides the razer blade for laptops that have a 1060 and do not look like a gaming laptop? I am going to use it in college and I don't want people thinking that I'm a nerd with a gaming laptop. 

1 minute ago, Skircher5 said:

Razer Blade is your best bet. D brand it if you don't like the logo. It has a QHD touch screen

It has that gamer look to it though... and its razer you know how many haters there are.. that would be the worst bet for him the ibuypower battalion p650rp6 would be best  bet loosk like a normal laptop but actually is a gaming one.

10 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

It has that gamer look to it though... and its razer you know how many haters there are.. that would be the worst bet for him the ibuypower battalion p650rp6 would be best  bet loosk like a normal laptop but actually is a gaming one.

It doesn't if you D brand it with Matt black. And besides it looks more like a mac book than anything else

I would first off go for the cheapest laptop with the same specs but if you want to get the blade then just cover the logo or get a D brand skin(If you are able to afford the blade you should be able to afford a d-brand skin). If someone even knows about razer then shouldn't they have the same enthusiasm as you about gaming?

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

Lol you care what people think so much it's going to stop your from buying some dank stuff. Lololol it's life bro do what you want I've seen people with gaming laptops in lectures and I just think that's dank AF

Everyone should own a vive.

34 minutes ago, SirFlamenco said:

This one is pretty discreet IMO 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « gamer laptop »

spaceship overhere

4 hours ago, MANIDY inc said:

Lol you care what people think so much it's going to stop your from buying some dank stuff. Lololol it's life bro do what you want I've seen people with gaming laptops in lectures and I just think that's dank AF

Its not only that I don't like the way most all gaming laptops look, I want it to be minimal 

4 hours ago, Andrew Storlie said:

Did you get the 1080p or the 4k one? I have seen that laptop and it is more minimalistic than some of the others which I like 

3 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Get 1080p, 4k is going to eat through battery life quicker than all hell. I have the GE72 which is basically the last gen version of this and it's pretty kickass, although if you want to turn the keyboard backlighting on some sick RGBing is still an option

Would it downscale to 1080p or 1440p well?

3 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Wait which display? The 1080p model wouldn't need to downscale

The 4k one 

3 hours ago, SirFlamenco said:

This one is pretty discreet IMO 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « gamer laptop »

That actually looks baller but waaay more gamery compared to mine, the Alienware 15 R3.  Good ol Alienware

3 hours ago, MANIDY inc said:

Everyone in my high school class is given Chromebooks, including teachers.  I'm the only one in my grade who brings their own computer(still bring Chromebook cuz some of their stuff I can't access with my laptop) and it rocks.  Lol my laptop is like a celebrity of its own in my engineering class