thoughts on my build pls!

3 minutes ago, budgetguy said:

yea i did and saw it wasn't great. i may go 450w aerocool XPredator 450M Modular but it isn't in the tier list.

take a look at the first PSU I suggested on my first reply I think it's better and you will have enough power if you ever need an upgrade : )

2 minutes ago, deniz.erim said:

take a look at the first PSU I suggested on my first reply I think it's better and you will have enough power if you ever need an upgrade : )

they don't have it where want to order my parts(mindfactory it is the cheapest i found to zrder from if you live in belgium)

2 hours ago, deniz.erim said:

What I meant was there are better MOBO manufacturers than gigabyte, there are not bad... 

That is just your opinion though. It doesn't make it correct.

On 15-12-2016 at 10:11 PM, deniz.erim said:

Generall Suggestions:

- I suggest that you should get a 120GB SSD to download your OS, that way you can make your PC faster

- Also, the GPU is not the best for a 1060, I know, you're in budget but please check this GPU, it's also not that pricey https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GeForce-1060-WINDFORCE-GV-N1060WF2OC-6GD/dp/B01JNUO6BG/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481836215&sr=1-1&keywords=gigabyte+windforce+1060

my budget doen't allow me to buy an SSD but i could go for 8gb of RAM so i can afford the SSD.

i also saw the gigabyte gtx 1060 xtreem gaming for a good price. will it be much bdtter than the windforced?

update i will change my graphics card to asus gtx 1060 strix oc and go with only 8gb RAM.

for the case i will go with BitFenix NOVA black with window it comes with 1x 120mm fan so i will buy one more.

do you think i will need more fans?

i will also take the 550 Watt Corsair CS-serie CS550M Modular 80+ Gold it is tier 3 and for my price good i think