Fans intake or exhaust?

WokeUp

Hey guys the new razer blade has two fans that show on the bottom but do they bring air in from the bottom or exhaust it out? because my mac brings it in from the top and exhaust through the bottom..

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

2 minutes ago, MartinWake said:

Hey guys the new razer blade has two fans that show on the bottom but do they bring air in from the bottom or exhaust it out? because my mac brings it in from the top and exhaust through the bottom..

This is the one time smoking is good for you. Grab an incense stick if you don't smoke, or a match you've lit, and blown out. stick it next to the fan, and see which way the smoke goes.

11 minutes ago, MartinWake said:

Most laptops are exhaust by default using blower style cooling, this is especially true with tight form factors like the new razer blade. So the answer is probably yes, it's exhaust.

Edited by Larris
Putting all the eggs in one basket

17 hours ago, slightlyjaded said:

This is the one time smoking is good for you. Grab an incense stick if you don't smoke, or a match you've lit, and blown out. stick it next to the fan, and see which way the smoke goes.

16 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

As the only vents are at the bottom they will be exhaust.

All laptops will be different, for example my GT72 intakes at the bottom and exhausts out the back, other have intakes on the top and bottom and exhaust either out the back or to the sides. Depends on where the vents are located

17 hours ago, Larris said:

Most laptops are exhaust by default using blower style cooling, this is especially true with tight form factors like the new razer blade. So the answer is probably yes, it's exhaust.

it actually intakes thru the bottom... hmmm thats very odd 

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD