Photo Portfolio Feedback

I have been doing photography for a few years now and I have now created my own portfolio for my best pictures. I am asking you guys to give me some feedback on the portfolio itself and the pictures on it.

Thank you very much.

photord.weebly.com 

• CPU AMD FX 8320E  Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P  RAM 8 GB Hyper X Fury 1866 mhz  GPU GTX 970 Strix 4gb OC  Case Antryx Verom  Storage 120 GB Kingston v300 and 1Tb Hard Drive  PSU Cooler Master GX750 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling Cooler Master Seidon 120v Plus  Mouse Logitech G602 and Roccat Kova  Operating System Windows 10

link pls

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

there are some nice shots here

what camera were you using?

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Polaroid Spectra System

Bottle Flip challenge and Cat pics in the same gallery. This is really cool. Only 8 so far?

2 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

there are some nice shots here

what camera were you using?

check about tab

The camera I use is the Canon Eos 1100D and soon I will be purchasing the Sony A6000 as a secondary portable camera.

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

The camera I use is the Canon Eos 1100D and soon I will be purchasing the Sony A6000 as a secondary portable camera.

thanks

Polaroid Spectra System

Onto the real feedback: the page looks simple. Way too simple

Can you implement a photo gallery inside weebly? (I believe you can)

Would it be nice to add some contacts where they can leave some feedback and (hopefully not) hate comments (who hate cats??)

31 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Bottle Flip challenge and Cat pics in the same gallery. This is really cool. Only 8 so far?

check about tab

I have a lot of more pictures but I cannot locate all of them and some are not very good.

• CPU AMD FX 8320E  Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P  RAM 8 GB Hyper X Fury 1866 mhz  GPU GTX 970 Strix 4gb OC  Case Antryx Verom  Storage 120 GB Kingston v300 and 1Tb Hard Drive  PSU Cooler Master GX750 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling Cooler Master Seidon 120v Plus  Mouse Logitech G602 and Roccat Kova  Operating System Windows 10

27 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Onto the real feedback: the page looks simple. Way too simple

Can you implement a photo gallery inside weebly? (I believe you can)

Would it be nice to add some contacts where they can leave some feedback and (hopefully not) hate comments (who hate cats??)

Thanks for the feedback, and yes you can have a gallery in weebly but it is not very well implemented and slow. The other service is faster and easier too use.

7 hours ago, MLGTurnip said:

I have been doing photography for a few years now and I have now created my own portfolio for my best pictures. I am asking you guys to give me some feedback on the portfolio itself and the pictures on it.

Thank you very much.

photord.weebly.com 

Look at websites of other photographers.  Your current design is clean and nice looking but yes the load times are a bit slow.  It also doesn't really say "I'm a professional".

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

On 12/15/2016 at 2:23 AM, AkiraDaarkst said:

Look at websites of other photographers.  Your current design is clean and nice looking but yes the load times are a bit slow.  It also doesn't really say "I'm a professional".

I use pixieset.com. It's the best for sending photos to clients, but I made a gallery with my portfolio with a custom domain and use that as my portfolio. It's super easy to use and it's free for the first 15 gb of photos.