Im proudly done

After week's on end of research about pc parts and just over all about pc's. just so i could become a part of another vast and large community of technology and so i could build a pc of my own and hopefully buy/build it some day. i have worked so hard t find the right part's for the pc rig that i am naming YeTi. I have made many mistakes with parts from compatibility issues to theme issues. but i am proud to say that i am officially done with this sexy af piece of art that I will soon buy. if you have any suggestions about anything please comment it.

YeTi - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2bh7sJ

no ssd? 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

yeah i know its a probablum but i couldn't it was to much

not too shabby sir. not too shabby at all.

i would still get an ssd as well, even if just a small one for the os and more intensive game installs. For big heavy games and the operating system it'l make a drastic world of difference

Nice build man, looks a lot like mine, which is done since this weekend. 

I highly reccomend to put a smal ssd in. I chose the Crucial 275GB ssd for windows and some frequently used software and games. I've combined this with a Hitachi 2TB hdd, which I am picking up tomorrow. 

To save a small amount of money, I'd go with Kingston HyperX fury white, wich is 11$ cheaper on newegg. Also I'd ditch the aftermarket cooler, and go with a few (LED) fans. 

Let me know if you need help or advice. 

Daniel

@mixed boi What's your budget? :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

No need to pay $50 for a cooler when the stock cooler will be just fine for a 6400, save the money and put it towards a 6500, SSD, or better power supply.

The power supply isn't the "worst" but it could definitely be better, and recommended that you do go for a better one.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Ymxgr7

Could fit an SSD in there depending on your budget, the ram I dont think is the one i found but you can get white ballistix for $50 on amazon, you'd be better getting a single 8gb stick now so that in the future you can add a 2nd if you need to, putting 2x4gb sticks in leaves you no room to upgrade unless you're willing to spend even more money later to get 2x8gb's

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

12 hours ago, daanvanderuit said:

Nice build man, looks a lot like mine, which is done since this weekend. 

I highly reccomend to put a smal ssd in. I chose the Crucial 275GB ssd for windows and some frequently used software and games. I've combined this with a Hitachi 2TB hdd, which I am picking up tomorrow. 

To save a small amount of money, I'd go with Kingston HyperX fury white, wich is 11$ cheaper on newegg. Also I'd ditch the aftermarket cooler, and go with a few (LED) fans. 

Let me know if you need help or advice. 

Daniel

thanks, i have been working on this build for so long and i put so much effort into making it as good as i could.

i have noted your suggestions and tips.