Samsung UE590 - Good Budget 4K?

harrisonjr98

https://smile.amazon.com/Samsung-UHD-QHD-Monitor-U24E590D-23-6-Inch/dp/B00YUU4B60?_encoding=UTF8&tag=pcpapi-20

My search for a budget 4k monitor that I could buy two of for my new desk setup led me to this, the samsung UE590. I will be doing light gaming and photo editing (don't need perfect color accuracy though), but mostly just want a pretty display for everyday use.

20 minutes ago, harrisonjr98 said:

My search for a budget 4k monitor that I could buy two of for my new desk setup led me to this, the samsung UE590. I will be doing light gaming and photo editing (don't need perfect color accuracy though), but mostly just want a pretty display for everyday use.

Yes but I'd really recommend the 28inch model if you really want to take advantage of that 4k resolution

7 minutes ago, Fungal said:

Yes but I'd really recommend the 28inch model if you really want to take advantage of that 4k resolution

Funny, I was thinking of the 23 specifically because from what I've seen with in store demos, that's the PPI sweet spot for me in 4k. Also I don't like the way Windows scales to anything much larger than that.