Tesla enlists the help of Samsung, following the crash of a driver.

alizaidi2000

Would you ride a self-driving car?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ride a self-driving car?

• Yes
    • No.
    • Self-drivng cars are for potatoes

On 12/10/2016 at 3:10 AM, SurvivorNVL said:

Now with the help of Samsung and the power of Tesla technology--you too can own a car, that explodes.

Tesla are making the battery so it should be safe, right? They'll probably screw something up anyways.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we seem to be stuck at identifying pretty colors:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/uber-gets-cease-desist-letter-dmv-after-its-self-driving-car-caught-running-red-ligh

But i forget, this is Uber, not Tesla - they're so far ahead to the rest of the world that Musk already has colonies on Mars ... in his dreams.

On 12/10/2016 at 0:04 PM, Unimportant said:

As far as the poll is concerned: I worked with computers for what seems an eternity now, and if I learned one thing it would be this: Never EVER trust a computer. Computers are nice and i wub them, but don't trust them!

So no, I don't like the concept of self driving cars.

cgCtRZs.jpg

On 2016-12-12 at 11:46 PM, Unimportant said:

Humans can solve unexpected problems creatively, it's the reason we still have pilots in airplanes, a field that is decades further along in automation then cars, yet they still put humans in the cockpit - that should make you think.

It makes me think that planes are at 30,000 feet and can't just stop if they encounter something they can't handle.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)