r9 270x problem-

aman2499

I have 2 Crossfired sapphire r9 270x 4gb cards and for some reason now in games I get low frame rates chopey frames and poor texture quality. This never happend before It just resently happend in call of duty 3 train simulator and euro truck simulator what do I do to get better frames and no chopey frames 

A new driver has just rolled out from AMD http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

If that's your current version and you just started experiencing issues today, roll back to previous driver. If you don't have the current one, maybe give it a shot?

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

21 minutes ago, LabRat said:

roll back driver.

clean dust out of cards/system.

Dust does nothing to textures and choppiness of FPS.

i7 5930k - 32GB Gskill Trident 3200 - EVGA x99 FTW-K - RX 480 8GB Nitro Crossfire

1 hour ago, A Damn Crab! said:

Dust does nothing to textures and choppiness of FPS.

it will if the cards are getting hot. or anything else inside the case.

Just now, LabRat said:

it will if the cards are getting hot.

You would need to have a carpets worth of dust in there.

i7 5930k - 32GB Gskill Trident 3200 - EVGA x99 FTW-K - RX 480 8GB Nitro Crossfire

I replied to this thread to help the OP try and figure out what's wrong with his machine. If you don't want to participate please stop spamming.

I agree with the others. Clean off the cards if they're dusty and then test an older driver if you just updated or update to a newer driver if you are on an older one. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have new drivers they auto update but  for some reason I have a real tough time playing games now like train simulator it drops frames and their choppy. and no my pc isnt dusty xD nice answers ill give you props for that

are you sure xfire is enabled?

did you try 1 card at a time?...............

and then take that card and stick it in the other slot to see if it works?

the auto update software running for ANYTHING can and does cause problems like this. disable that if you can.

see what happens.

2 hours ago, aman2499 said:

I have new drivers they auto update but  for some reason I have a real tough time playing games now like train simulator it drops frames and their choppy. and no my pc isnt dusty xD nice answers ill give you props for that

Since you have the new drivers, try rolling back to previous driver and if that doesn't work you at least eliminate one possible cause.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB