What's SKU MEANS?

Google is a wonderful thing.

SKU is a Stock Keeping Unit (number) is a unique numerical identifying number that refers to a specific stock item in a retailer's inventory or product catalog.

It means only EU products will support the eu only SKU, and the other one is for non-eu products.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 hour ago, RKRiley said:

Google is a wonderful thing.

SKU is a Stock Keeping Unit (number) is a unique numerical identifying number that refers to a specific stock item in a retailer's inventory or product catalog.

It means only EU products will support the eu only SKU, and the other one is for non-eu products.

And how should i know which driver i should download? o.O

1 minute ago, charbel1011 said:

And how should i know which driver i should download? o.O

Well if you're in the EU, chances are you;ll have a product with an EU SKU, so download the EU one. If you're not, download the other one.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

43 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Well if you're in the EU, chances are you;ll have a product with an EU SKU, so download the EU one. If you're not, download the other one.

What does eu means? sorry im noob.

Just now, charbel1011 said:

What does eu means? sorry im noob.

Europe

1 minute ago, charbel1011 said:

so which one?

The one that says its for all except EU

Just now, RKRiley said:

The one that says its for all except EU

There's one saying  Not Applicable for EU  and one  It is for all sku except EU  and one that doesnt state anything at all so which one! please bare with me :(

Just now, charbel1011 said:

There's one saying  Not Applicable for EU  and one  It is for all sku except EU  and one that doesnt state anything at all so which one! please bare with me :(

Pretty sure i just told you, the one one that says all except EU. Its right there in the post you quoted.

2 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Pretty sure i just told you, the one one that says all except EU. Its right there in the post you quoted.

Does it make a difference if u download the eu one? like what's the difference?

18 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

You're super helpful i recommend u 10/10

18 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

Does it make a difference if u download the eu one? like what's the difference?

I'm not sure, and i dont have an Asus motherboard to find out for you xD

3 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

You're super helpful i recommend u 10/10

1 hour ago, RKRiley said:

I'm not sure, and i dont have an Asus motherboard to find out for you xD

what does it have to do with asus motherboard? lel