What is the most extreme liquid-cooling you can think of?

Hey guys, I was wondering what would be the extreme custom loop?

I know EKWB is good but is there something higher end?

Like pumps from some brand, reservoir from other etc...

This is just curiosity.

Just now, Velvet Revolver said:

Liquid Oxygen

I mean components, not talking about those extreme ultra overclocks at 8GhZ, talking about proper components.

Custom water cooling looks amazing whatever makes you go for. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

2 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Custom components

1 minute ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Custom water cooling looks amazing whatever makes you go for. 

No shit sherlocks

I already said it, I meant what BRAND OVER EKWB

Just now, PCMR Ricos said:

I meant what BRAND OVER EKWB

Any...

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

No shit sherlocks

I already said it, I meant what BRAND OVER EKWB

For radiators, Alphacool Monsta or some 9x9 radiator would be the best. Other components tend not to make much difference in terms of performance. 

1 minute ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Any...

So helpful, i will give you a dictionary next time,

I

Want

To

Know

What

Brands

Over

EKWB

Look those on dictionary

6 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Liquid Oxygen

Freezer

liquid o2? WEEK! I only cool with liquid hydrogen.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

For radiators, Alphacoeol Monsta or some 9x9 radiator would be the best. Other components tend not to make much difference in terms of performance. 

Thank god someone helpful, aren't ek radiotors the best?

9 minutes ago, PCMR Ricos said:

Hey guys, I was wondering what would be the extreme custom loop?

I know EKWB is good but is there something higher end?

Like pumps from some brand, reservoir from other etc...

This is just curiosity.

bitspower / aquacomputer are basically the only other companies that has quality that rivals / beats EKWB IMO. 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Just now, bgibbz said:

liquid o2? WEEK! I only cool with liquid hydrogen.

Yeah sure thats what I meant, like I deal with that or read about it all the time.

So helpful, i will give you a dictionary next time,

I

Want

To

Know

What

Brands

Over

EKWB

Look those on dictionary

I know ANY make over EK is good. 

زندگی از چراغ

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

For radiators, Alphacool Monsta or some 9x9 radiator would be the best. Other components tend not to make much difference in terms of performance. 

Those monsta radiators are complete shit for low RPM fans though. They're literally worse than thinner rads until ~1500-2000 RPM fans are put on them.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

1 minute ago, PCMR Ricos said:

The high end Hardwarelabs radiators are better built and perform better.

1 minute ago, PCMR Ricos said:

Not really. EKWB's fairly new to the radiator products. Alphacool is probably one of the best brands for radiators. 

Hardware Labs also has some very good radiators in their line up. 

Active liquid hydrogen cooling, on top of the cpu "block" you have electric injection valve from car and exhaust valve when a temperature drops too much and then "old liquid" is taken back and re-cooled.

The most extreme liquid cooling is something you CAN'T think of. When you think of it, everyone will go "WOW, THAT'S EXTREME"... this is how you make a name for yourself as the most extreme watercooler the world has ever known. I look forward to hearing your ideas. Here's one to get you started... send your PC in to space, it will freeze in the vacuum at a temperature of -270.45 Celsius, but you will need to use an ionic liquid coolant that doesn't evaporate or freeze... but you'll have to invent that first... that's EXTREME... see! Now your turn... :)

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

if your asking for the the most bad ass you can get outside of Liquid oxygen or Nitrogen etc. would be phase change cooling. if your asking what brand is better there is no true answer without, at least not subjectively there really isn't enough unbiased research out there to make a definitive answer to that question. Usually just stick with name brands (EKWB Swifttech BitsPower AlphaCool) and you will be good.

make business with those guys. they will find your the craziest watercooling solution ever

http://www.superiorcooling.co/

i was thinking maybe something using a caterpillar radiator worth 6 grands, could also check komatsu.

http://www.superiorcooling.co/detroit-diesel-12v-2000-1006hp-genset-radiator-12v2000.html

so, you tell me which one you end up getting and also keep us to date about your overclock results.

as for the liquid, i highly suggest NaK sodium potassium liquid alloy which made its proof into experimental nuclear reactors according to wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NaK#Coolant

now that we got that covered, let me find you a pump next.

i found those guys, canadian company so check them out.

http://www.cipumps.com/

have fun with your little liquid cooling project.

3 hours ago, atomicus said:

The most extreme liquid cooling is something you CAN'T think of. When you think of it, everyone will go "WOW, THAT'S EXTREME"... this is how you make a name for yourself as the most extreme watercooler the world has ever known. I look forward to hearing your ideas. Here's one to get you started... send your PC in to space, it will freeze in the vacuum at a temperature of -270.45 Celsius, but you will need to use an ionic liquid coolant that doesn't evaporate or freeze... but you'll have to invent that first... that's EXTREME... see! Now your turn... :)

wont work, he will still need radiators as heat cannot transfer by contact into nothingness, the only way heat can be dissipated in space is trought radiation.

17 hours ago, atomicus said:

The computer would overheat in a vacuum very quickly as there is no conduction or convection (no air). This is actually an issue with spacecraft/ISS as they need to dissipate heat without air. The only way to dissipate heat in space is with radiation.

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Having issues with a Corsair AIO? Possible fix here:

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

-For HWinfo: manually disable all monitoring of the AIO sensors/components.

-For others: Disable any monitoring of Corsair AIO sensors.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.

3 minutes ago, pyrojoe34 said:

The computer would overheat in a vacuum very quickly as there is no conduction or convection (no air). This is actually an issue with spacecraft/ISS as they need to dissipate heat without air.

He would need to invent something to resolve this. Such is the nature of extreme water-cooling. The small matter of requiring millions to get his PC in to space seems to have been overlooked however... ;)

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti