A Suggestion

Danielh90

I have a suggestion. I was thinking I would like to have a calendar on when Linus Media Group Post videos. I don't if it just me would like that but it would be nice to see when videos will be coming out ahead of time.

Well, getting a floatplace subscription will give you the video's 7 days earlier :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

15 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Well, getting a floatplace subscription will give you the video's 7 days earlier :P

But we are poor

i could probably think of a good few practical reasons why this is significantly harder than it sounds on top of just "some videos have an embargo date on it, and gaping holes on a calendar as a replacement probably dont please the manufactuers too much"

Eh, they come daily for LTT, once a week for CSF and twice a week for TQ. I think actual upload time varies due to several reasons. They are not like sporting events where the broadcast starts and end at said times while actual content might be delayed.

If you mean names of upcoming videos, maybe once they get solid base for Floatplane content, those titles could be listed as a teaser somewhere to get more subscribers. But like @manikyath said, there's always NDAs, embargos and other reasons for NOT telling names of videos ahead schedule.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

53 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If you mean names of upcoming videos, maybe once they get solid base for Floatplane content, those titles could be listed as a teaser somewhere to get more subscribers. But like @manikyath said, there's always NDAs, embargos and other reasons for NOT telling names of videos ahead schedule.

pretty much, and while you could just put "NDA" in place of the actual video title, that already implies they got their hands on a certain product whose NDA will be lifting that day, not necessarily something hardware vendors will like.

the best they could do is go back to putting teasers at the end of videos ;)