Can I lower RAM voltage with this mobo?

Yeah. you should be able to. What do you need to lower your Voltage for though? 

5 minutes ago, Wolther said:

Yeah. you should be able to. What do you need to lower your Voltage for though? 

I didn't know that Skylake CPUs have problems with DDR3 until after I bought the CPU lol. The DDR3 RAM is 1.5V and needs to be lowered to at least 1.35V 

The motherboard supports DDR3 (1.5v) and DDR3L (1.35v).  You should buy DDR3L memory sticks, which are by default running at 1.35v.

You can't just lower the voltage of a memory stick you already have from 1.5v to 1.35v and expect it to just work, the memory stick may need that much voltage to work at the default configured frequencies and latencies.

For example, the memory stick in the default 1866 Mhz CL10 configuration may need 1.5v to work properly, but if you manually configure them to 1600 Mhz CL11 in BIOS, they may work just fine with 1.4v and if you configure them to 1333 Mhz CL11 they may work with 1.35v

So unlike a new DDR3L memory stick, you may have to downgrade the performance of the memory to get it working with lower voltage.

31 minutes ago, mariushm said:

The motherboard supports DDR3 (1.5v) and DDR3L (1.35v).  You should buy DDR3L memory sticks, which are by default running at 1.35v.

You can't just lower the voltage of a memory stick you already have from 1.5v to 1.35v and expect it to just work, the memory stick may need that much voltage to work at the default configured frequencies and latencies.

For example, the memory stick in the default 1866 Mhz CL10 configuration may need 1.5v to work properly, but if you manually configure them to 1600 Mhz CL11 in BIOS, they may work just fine with 1.4v and if you configure them to 1333 Mhz CL11 they may work with 1.35v

So unlike a new DDR3L memory stick, you may have to downgrade the performance of the memory to get it working with lower voltage.

Yea, I have no problem lowering the performance of the memory. I just needed to know if I have that option since it doesn't specify what options there are in the "DRAM Voltage Control" menu in the BIOS