Can't Download Early Access Videos

xXxSourcexXx
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Actually no, that transaction appears to have now bounced too. This is a PayPal issue, so if you're not sure why it's not working, I advise that you contact PayPal support.

Hey Guys for some reason i can't access Early View videos , and i am member of the Floatplane community...

Can anybody help me please....

Thanks ahaid

Ilya

AMD Ryzen 2600 / Asus Prime B-350 Plus / Asus Xonar Essence STX / 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 MHZ / Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB / Corsair DX850W / 250 GB 850 Evo SSD + 3TB (In Various Hard Drives) / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Abyssus Essential / Cooler Master HEF 932 

Has the money for this month's subscription been taken from your PayPal account? On our end, it's showing as unpaid.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

Has the money for this month's subscription been taken from your PayPal account? On our end, it's showing as unpaid.

l know why , my credit card number was changed my mistake , but when i am clicking on buying subscription it says i can't do it , because i have one already... 

AMD Ryzen 2600 / Asus Prime B-350 Plus / Asus Xonar Essence STX / 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 MHZ / Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB / Corsair DX850W / 250 GB 850 Evo SSD + 3TB (In Various Hard Drives) / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Abyssus Essential / Cooler Master HEF 932 

1 minute ago, xXxSourcexXx said:

l know why , my credit card number was changed my mistake , but when i am clicking on buying subscription it says i can't do it , because i have one already... 

I've properly cancelled the old one, so you should be able to resubscribe now.

HTTP/2 203

let's try

5 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It says that i owe a payment , for the 5th of December , and that the transaction can't be completed

It says that i owe a payment , for the 5th of December , and that the transaction can't be completed

Try again now (unless it's a paypal error?)

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

wait please

4 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Please cancel my orders i will check what is wrong with my paypal account

6 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

ok i fixed it , did you cancel my other orders ? , i will try and it will work this time

Just now, xXxSourcexXx said:

ok i fixed it , did you cancel my other orders ? , i will try and it will work this time

The other orders should all be cancelled now.

HTTP/2 203

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

The other orders should all be cancelled now.

please approve :

Order #31665

please approve :

Order #31665

That is still pending on PayPal's end, and will automatically be approved once the transaction goes through.

HTTP/2 203

That is still pending on PayPal's end, and will automatically be approved once the transaction goes through.

Did you cancel the other two : 31663 and 31664 ?

and is everything seems to be fine ?

Just now, xXxSourcexXx said:

Did you cancel the other two : 31663 and 31664 ?

and is everything seems to be fine ?

If PayPal has not given you any errors, it should work. If it does not work, the problem involves PayPal, and there is nothing we can do about it.

HTTP/2 203

Actually no, that transaction appears to have now bounced too. This is a PayPal issue, so if you're not sure why it's not working, I advise that you contact PayPal support.

HTTP/2 203

Thanks i will take care of it