Need Water Cooler Help

I currently run an AMD 8350 that I cannot overclock over 4.2 GHz because my 212 evo doesn't cool it enough and it over heats. I am planning to get a water cooler and I was wondering if I should get the corsair H105 and mount it to the top of my PC or get the H110 and put it on the front because a 280mm cooler would not fit at the top of my case. I know that you can get good air coolers and that water cooling isn't always the best but I am planning to get one of the two anyway. Which should I get and what fan configuration would you suggest. If you are wondering the Case its the Fractal Design 2500.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, act4518 said:

I currently run an AMD 8350 that I cannot overclock over 4.2 GHz because my 212 evo doesn't cool it enough and it over heats. I am planning to get a water cooler and I was wondering if I should get the corsair H105 and mount it to the top of my PC or get the H110 and put it on the front because a 280mm cooler would not fit at the top of my case. I know that you can get good air coolers and that water cooling isn't always the best but I am planning to get one of the two anyway. Which should I get and what fan configuration would you suggest. If you are wondering the Case its the Fractal Design 2500.

Thanks

budget?

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

8 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

budget?

120$

Most people usually mount top side and use the radiator as an exhaust but you can intake too, I would go front side if you can use a bigger radiator

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Sounds more like of a silicon/OC problem.

I had a Cryorig H7, which is comparable to the 212 and ran a 4.7 GHz OC in an ambient temp of 78 F. 

Get a dark rock 3 and save the extra money for a cpu or gpu upgrade later.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK