Which is best screen recording software

Now that Gforce experience sucks i need to know too..  i want to record/save the last 1 min or so if need be.

OBS.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

If you have an Nvidia graphics card use Nvidia Shadowplay.

If you have an AMD card use OBS Studio. 

The open source version has a plugin that allows you to use the AMD card as the encoder similar to how shadow play works. If you don't enable that then your CPU will have to do all the work. Not advised. 

Bandicam

OBS

HyperCam 2 (desktop only, no gaming)

Mirillis Action!

FRAPS

DXTORY

Xsplit

ShadowPlay for NVidia

Windows Game bar

Just now, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

I am thinking of using the chrome extension video recorder .. is it worth 

no. don't.

what are you recording btw? games? videos? desktop?

Just now, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

I am thinking of using the chrome extension video recorder .. is it worth 

I've only used obs, and BBflashback recorder before. I tried using fraps in 2006~ but I think my cpu was too weak... also I didn't pay for it since I thought it was free and it didn't work. If you want to brute force screen record, a camera always does the trick. :P

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

what are you recording btw? games? videos? desktop?

I am recording Programming and tips n tricks regrding mobile and computer

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Bandicam

OBS

HyperCam 2 (desktop only, no gaming)

Mirillis Action!

FRAPS

DXTORY

Xsplit

ShadowPlay for NVidia

Windows Game bar

i want a free verison and i dont the logo or the name of the software to be appear on page ..

1 minute ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

I am recording Programming and tips n tricks regrding mobile and computer

HyperCam 2 then, free and no logo

1 minute ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

i want a free verison and i dont the logo or the name of the software to be appear on page ..

OBS is free. I have used it and its very easy to use.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

2 minutes ago, fpo said:

I've only used obs, and BBflashback recorder before. I tried using fraps in 2006~ but I think my cpu was too weak... also I didn't pay for it since I thought it was free and it didn't work. If you want to brute force screen record, a camera always does the trick. :P

ya but camera ... it makes the video size too large

10 minutes ago, MatsNorway said:

Now that Gforce experience sucks i need to know too..  i want to record/save the last 1 min or so if need be.

Shadowplay isnt THAT bad. I liked the old one better too, but it still works... like 75% of the time.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Shadowplay is soo bad lately.
I've been using it since I moved to PC gaming 2 or 3 years ago.
Since 3.0 my pc takes much longer to start, then when windows finally boots to desktop, the screen goes black for about two minutes.
Sometimes the hotkeys don't even work, so you press the key to record the last 5-10 minutes and nothing happens. That great moment you wanted to save is gone.

Oh and gta v with shadowplay running is a stuttery mess.
And with need for speed 2015 you just fall through the map

I tried OBS with the same encoder used for shadowplay but still get a 10fps drop no matter what settings I used.
So I have now given in.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

3 minutes ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

obs is plenty fine then. It's a little complex with settings. 

If you follow Youtuber "Barnacules Nerdgasm" on youtube, he has a tutorial. Just up the bitrate a bit higher than what he sets his to, and test it a bit till you get to a graphical fidelity you admire. 

Just now, fpo said:

obs is plenty fine then. It's a little complex with settings. 

If you follow Youtuber "Barnacules Nerdgasm" on youtube, he has a tutorial. Just up the bitrate a bit higher than what he sets his to, and test it a bit till you get to a graphical fidelity you admire. 

okk i will watch it 

13 minutes ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

??

You posted in the wrong section and so I moved your thread to the appropriate section and replied to let you know.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !