Micro ATX motherboard

So I currently have a ASRock H110M-ITX/AC in my case and was wondering what the equivalent would be for micro-atx, or even full atx.  I have a intel i5-6600k cpu with an Asetek 550LC 120mm liquid cooling system inside a NZXT S340 case

10 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

So I currently have a ASRock H110M-ITX/AC in my case and was wondering what the equivalent would be for micro-atx, or even full atx.  I have a intel i5-6600k cpu with an Asetek 550LC 120mm liquid cooling system inside a NZXT S340 case

*Hold on let me get my reading glasses*

But what do you want? Just a new motherboard? Probably Z170 for overclocking? Budget..?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

yea just a new motherboard that has most, if not all the features of the ASRock that I currently have.  and I'm new to the whole custom pc stuff so no overclocking for now

4 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

yea just a new motherboard that has most, if not all the features of the ASRock that I currently have.  and I'm new to the whole custom pc stuff so no overclocking for now

so you want onboard wifi? 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

so you want onboard wifi? 

It would be great if it had it but I can always get a wireless card if there isn't a cost effective board that has it

4 hours ago, Slottr said:

*Hold on let me get my reading glasses*

But what do you want? Just a new motherboard? Probably Z170 for overclocking? Budget..?

New motherboard with the same features as the ASRock I have, with the exception of the wireless.  and no overclocking yet, still too new. and budget of about $200

you realize that just about every board is going to have more features than that one? 

wifi should be your only criteria you're looking for and you can easily afford a z170 board, regardless of you OC'ing now, it would be wise to get one IMO. 

Also, make sure it will fit in your case. Not sure what you have, but if you currently have ITX then maybe form factor will restrict your options. 

11 hours ago, Alexokan said:

you realize that just about every board is going to have more features than that one? 

wifi should be your only criteria you're looking for and you can easily afford a z170 board, regardless of you OC'ing now, it would be wise to get one IMO. 

Also, make sure it will fit in your case. Not sure what you have, but if you currently have ITX then maybe form factor will restrict your options. 

As I said in my original post, I have a s340 from nzxt so I can fit up to full size atx.  And ok, let's limit my criteria to onboard wireless, what are my options then?