Reasonable price for CPU, motherboard, and RAM

I'm thinking of selling my CPU, motherboard, and RAM in a set to upgrade to a 7700K in the future. I have a 2500K (overclocked to 4.6GHz at 1.4v), a ASUS P8Z77-V Pro, and 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz of RAM (Mushkin blackline).

What's a reasonable price?

They're about 3 years old at this point.

200 USD but you'll make more selling individually. @deXxterlab97 Might take the mobo off your hands

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

200 USD but you'll make more selling individually. @deXxterlab97 Might take the mobo off your hands

old af.. wait blue? 

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

Yeah, I'm just worried I'll end up with just the 2500K in the end though. I know the RAM and mobo would go fairly quick I think.

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

old af.. wait blue? 

Yeah, blue

Just now, scottyseng said:

Yeah, I'm just worried I'll end up with just the 2500K in the end though. I know the RAM and mobo would go fairly quick I think.

That CPU is pretty popular

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

old af.. wait blue? 

Thats why I linked you :P Its one of my favourite motherboards of all time. My favourite is the Intel Z87 board

Spoiler

AXIOM

2 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

Yeah, blue

I would pay $50 max for mobo

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Thats why I linked you :P Its one of my favourite motherboards of all time. My favourite is the Intel Z87 board

you can never go wrong with blue

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

you can never go wrong with blue

Yep :P Red is just eww.

:x

3dview-2.jpg

Spoiler

AXIOM

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I would pay $50 max for mobo

I have to admit, I approve of your fascination of blue. Yeah, I'm just getting a rough idea of pricing to ask locally first to see if anyone wants to buy from me in my circle of friends.

3 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

I have to admit, I approve of your fascination of blue. Yeah, I'm just getting a rough idea of pricing to ask locally first to see if anyone wants to buy from me in my circle of friends.

Say example 150 for everything and then say price negotiable. Wait few days until you get bunch of replies and pick one highest

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Say example 150 for everything and then say price negotiable. Wait few days until you get bunch of replies and pick one highest

Pretty solid advice, I'll do that and then post in classified here if I don't get anything.

Just now, scottyseng said:

Pretty solid advice, I'll do that and then post in classified here if I don't get anything.

yeah. i did that with my gpu. max I got was 80 cad