Front panel connectors and Motherboard

Hello there.

I have a quick question about my front panel connectors and my motherboard. I havea picture here that shows my front panel connectors and the port of the motherboard but I have no idea which one goes where. Can someone please help me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a nice Day.

front.png

_DSC0423.JPG

It looks like those plug into the JFP1 header,just plug the connectors into the corresponding pins, for the switches you don't have to worry abou thepolarity, but for the leds there are marked - and + and only work one way.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Looks like all except the power LED, go on the JFP1 pins... but that JFP2... Damn thats making my own head spin.
Im guessing you put the Power LED positive on JFP2's pin 5 and the negative on pin 1...
If your motherboard came with a little speaker you'd put it on 2468.

The fact that this after all these years hasn't been standardized annoys me. Could we please get some sorta front panel plug like the ones for USB.

EDIT: I am wrong, They all go on JFP1,  As SLAYR said, only the LED polarity matters. I dunno what all the things for JFP2 do.