Netflix offline on rooted devices?

Netflix offline working on NOT stock roms?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is Netflix offline avaible on your device with custom rom

• Yes, full power offline binge incoming
    • Nope, i have to count cars, clouds or trees on my trips

IS NETFLIX OFFLINE AVAILABLE ON YOUR PERFECT CUSTOMIZED DEVICE?

I know there a a lot of other forums, that could cover this poll aswell. But that´s never the point here at LTT. 

If you like, comment your device, build, or rom version. and if it´s working or not.

- If in doubt,        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xperia Z2(Sirius) with CM 21.1-2161016-Nightly-sirius (Android 5.1.1) not Working

I was so happy about the announcement and so sad after i found out it will not work on my device :(

You.. know piracy exists, right? If you're paying for the content and you can't get it offline, you should just pirate it haha

If I can't get the GTA V Social Club patcher to work, and I've paid for the game, I just pirate it and feed the files to the launcher and bang, it works

idk

12 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

You.. know piracy exists, right? If you're paying for the content and you can't get it offline, you should just pirate it haha

If I can't get the GTA V Social Club patcher to work, and I've paid for the game, I just pirate it and feed the files to the launcher and bang, it works

but it´s illegal ...  and I will never do something illegal. ....

Yes in theory (only in theory) I know how to have content available offline. That´s not the point in this thread. Then i would have asked where to download netflix series. 

But I am curious how many custom rom phone users are able to use the NF offline service. And how many do not , and under wich conditions?

It´s information gathering. 

1 minute ago, Super1337victim said:

but it´s illegal ...  and I will never do something illegal. ....

Yes in theory (only in theory) I know how to have content available offline. That´s not the point in this thread. Then i would have asked where to download netflix series. 

But I am curious how many custom rom phone users are able to use the NF offline service. And how many do not , and under wich conditions?

It´s information gathering. 

Honestly XDA would be a better place to get this data than here - I haven't had a rooted phone since the Nexus 4 days haha

idk

21 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Honestly XDA would be a better place to get this data than here - I haven't had a rooted phone since the Nexus 4 days haha

Great idea, I will do this :)