Modding resource in Europe

Hey guys!

I am a European guy who is interested in building pcs. As I am now starting to build computers for clients, I am searching for a good resource to shop for custom computer parts (pin-connectors, sleeving, fittings, pumps, ... you name it) like performance-pcs.com or mainframecustoms.com.

The issue with these sites is that they are American and deliver to America only. I have to pay toll and import the parts myself which is quite annoying. Does anyone know a European alternative for these sites as parts from some companies like Swiftech or Bitspower are not even available on Amazon for example. Would be glad from other computer-enthusiasts from Europe (especially Austria).

Cheers
Fabian

http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/ is my go to for that sort of thing. I don't know how much their shipping is outside of the UK, but you won't pay any import charges because it's within the EU (at the moment)/ In terms of stock range, they're one of the best I've found. 

If you're wanting custom parts, I'd suggest ColdZero.eu. 

As for things like sleeving and pins/connectors, I would advise using paracord for sleeving as it's cheap and easy to get hold of pretty much anywhere. I also think it looks better than the plastic sleeving. For pins and connectors, I tend to go to E22, but shipping is pricey, even within the UK. 

22 minutes ago, TheBitFighter said:

-SNIP-

Icemodz is a good option for sleeving materials cables, terminals and such, another being ShakMods. 

-Moved to Modding Section-

Caseking.de

EK directly

Alphacool directly

Cablemods (pricy...) direct

eBay

4 hours ago, TheBitFighter said:

Hey guys!

I am a European guy who is interested in building pcs. As I am now starting to build computers for clients, I am searching for a good resource to shop for custom computer parts (pin-connectors, sleeving, fittings, pumps, ... you name it) like performance-pcs.com or mainframecustoms.com.

The issue with these sites is that they are American and deliver to America only. I have to pay toll and import the parts myself which is quite annoying. Does anyone know a European alternative for these sites as parts from some companies like Swiftech or Bitspower are not even available on Amazon for example. Would be glad from other computer-enthusiasts from Europe (especially Austria).

Cheers
Fabian

we do have an EU Store: https://eustore.cablemod.com/