Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo or Hyper 4T?

o355

Gotta love Amazon.

I'm a few hours off of buying PC parts for my first gaming rig, and everything's supposed to show up on November 30, except for my cooling fan I selected, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

There's the Hyper 4T cooler sitting right next to it, and it will arrive on November 30, so I'm not waiting for any parts to show up. I searched the web for some information on the two, comparisons, and nothing really came up that relates to my system. One article was about how bad the 4T does, on a really overclocked system (yet I'm not overclocking on my rig...), so I need a little help. Hyper 212 Evo, or the 4T for a Core i5 6500?

13 minutes ago, o355 said:

Gotta love Amazon.

I'm a few hours off of buying PC parts for my first gaming rig, and everything's supposed to show up on November 30, except for my cooling fan I selected, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.

There's the Hyper 4T cooler sitting right next to it, and it will arrive on November 30, so I'm not waiting for any parts to show up. I searched the web for some information on the two, comparisons, and nothing really came up that relates to my system. One article was about how bad the 4T does, on a really overclocked system (yet I'm not overclocking on my rig...), so I need a little help. Hyper 212 Evo, or the 4T for a Core i5 6500?

If you're not overclocking it shouldn't make a huge difference

Spoiler

[CPU] - Intel Core i5-4590  

[Motherboard] - MSI B85-G43 GAMING 

[RAM] - Kingston HyperX Beast (2x4GB) 1866Mhz... CPU only supports 1600Mhz

[SSD] - A-Data SP600 128GB SSD

[HDD]- 1Tb Seagate Barracuda

[GPU] - EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

[Case] - Corsair SPEC-03 White 

[PSU] - Rosewill 450W 80+Bronze