[CAN] $500 Dell Inspiron 15 ($450 off!)

vanished

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msca/en_CA/pdp/Dell-Inspiron-15-i5559-4682SLV-Signature-Edition-Laptop/productID.333111400

Not an amazing set of specs by any means, but it's priced reasonably now... well, even :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

When you think this is about the 7559 and actually get excited........

no such luck :(

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Dude.........make a single post for all the deals together plz :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

10 hours ago, Enderman said:

Dude.........make a single post for all the deals together plz :)

Then what would the title be?  "Several hot deals!  #3 will shock you!" ? :P

The title's supposed to say what it is and how much, etc... Lumping them together would make that difficult and messy imo.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Then what would the title be?  "Several hot deals!  #3 will shock you!" ? :P

The title's supposed to say what it is and how much, etc... Lumping them together would make that difficult and messy imo.

Yeah, one general post for the deals that you find, otherwise it's considered spam...

I remember back when some people would just go on some site like amazon or whatever and make a topic for every single discounted item they found...it was a mess.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

10 minutes ago, Enderman said:

I remember back when some people would just go on some site like amazon or whatever and make a topic for every single discounted item they found...it was a mess.

Well I'm not planing to do that :P