Need help deciding earplugs

BaconRace
Go to solution Solved by the crunchiumo,
5 minutes ago, BaconRace said:

I live in Norway so unfortunately I can't purchase anything  from amazon. Anything else? I don't mean to be picky or nagging. Sorry about that.

no problem. as im unfamiliar with the types of tracks you listen to. a solid recommendation would be the audio technicas, the im02, im 50 and im 70. the newer series, e 50 and e 40 are also great options. if u want sennheiser, the cx 5 is really nice the momentums are also really great. 

Hi.
I've been looking around on the internett and let's just say I'm getting quite confused in this situation. I am looking for the best earbuds for about 100 dollars. I have mostly been looking at the sennheiser momentum in-ear and the shure se-215. I listen to Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Falling in reverse, stuff like that and som K-Pop. What is the best pair in this situation, I've seen a lot of comparisons but I can't decide since I am not a pro at this.

If I was unclear about anything please feel free to ask, thank you in advance!

4 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

1) Ear plugs are those little foam things you put in your ears on airplanes. Ear buds are what you mean

2) The momentums should be great

Why pick the momentums over the shure ones or any other pair for about 100 dollars? 

the shure se 215 are a great pair but not for everybody. they are very dark and are not the clearest things around. take a look at the hifiman re-400 or re-00. a great earphone is the zero audio carbo tenore. it sounds really good and i own a pair myself.

17 minutes ago, the crunchiumo said:

the shure se 215 are a great pair but not for everybody. they are very dark and are not the clearest things around. take a look at the hifiman re-400 or re-00. a great earphone is the zero audio carbo tenore. it sounds really good and i own a pair myself.

I actually can't get  the hifiman re's in my country. How do you think they will play the music I am into? Any other earbuds you recommend?

15 minutes ago, BaconRace said:

I actually can't get  the hifiman re's in my country. How do you think they will play the music I am into? Any other earbuds you recommend?

the zero audio carbo tenore is a excellent option. its available on amazon.

10 minutes ago, the crunchiumo said:

the zero audio carbo tenore is a excellent option. its available on amazon.

I live in Norway so unfortunately I can't purchase anything  from amazon. Anything else? I don't mean to be picky or nagging. Sorry about that.

5 minutes ago, BaconRace said:

no problem. as im unfamiliar with the types of tracks you listen to. a solid recommendation would be the audio technicas, the im02, im 50 and im 70. the newer series, e 50 and e 40 are also great options. if u want sennheiser, the cx 5 is really nice the momentums are also really great.