Steelseries Qck Mousepad Review

ManOfDisguise

Note: this is the medium sized qck(so its smaller than the qck + and mass but bigger than the qck mini)

The surface is made out of cloth and has more friction than some other cloth mousepads like the Razer Goliathus Speed edition which is more smooth. This is better for people who want the best control and pinpoint accuracy. However if you have a very low sensitivity and you move your arm a lot then I would reccomend a smooth mousepad(cloth or hard doesn't really matter, but go for hard if you have a laser mouce they dont perfrom the best on cloth). This mousepad feels just right for someone who is a medium sensitivty gamer. If you play low sensitivty get the QcK + if you wont mind the extra friction and if you're a high sensitivity gamer then the QcK mini is good enough but again with the added friction.

The durability is great and this mousepad will last you for years if you take good care of it. One thing I don't like about the mousepad is it can catch small pieces of dirt very easily but if you have a mouse with a good sensor then skipping shouldn't be problem. If it is you might need to clean your mousepad from time to time.

Overall a great mousepad but the higher friction might not be for everyone.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Overall a great mousepad but the higher friction might not be for everyone.

I have the mini for travel.  Not the optimum for quick twitch gameplay, but I use it mainly for work.  Great mousepad and cheap for the quality IMO (got mine at WallMart for less than $10)

I have the mini for travel.  Not the optimum for quick twitch gameplay, but I use it mainly for work.  Great mousepad and cheap for the quality IMO (got mine at WallMart for less than $10)

Yea its awesome for normal use too :).

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yeah I  have the 4D on my gaming rig, but when I use my laptop with an attached mouse the QcK is my go to.

:). I think the Razer Kabuto is also a good small mousepad but not too sure

Specs of my PC: