Cheap Case w "window"?

JMMonteiro

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm building a new pc, with these specs (http://pcpartpicker.com/list/HZM3m8), and my budget is kinda limited with those components. My questions are:

-> What's the best "budget" case that can fit all of the components?

-> Has everyone ever used the NOX Hummer MC? is it good?

And, if possible, a case with some sort of window, since RGB mobo and fancy GPU

Why do you want to shove that nice expensive build into a cheap ass case?

Take a look at something like the S340, not much more than the one you've mentioned, but from a good brand and good quality.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

because I have ~1300€ to play with, and the components chosen don't leave me with much money to play arround :')

2 minutes ago, JMMonteiro said:

because I have ~1300€ to play with, and the components chosen don't leave me with much money to play arround :')

fair enough, the s340's are like $60, it probably won't take long to save the extra $10 up :P

I'd look at maybe a better PSU as well though, that's not a very good one for that build.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I'd personally go for at least a tier 1 or 2 from this list, just because of the value of the components in the build

Dude i'd get a cheaper motherboard for an S340 or something, but if you want there's the deepcool tesseract series. 

@MrAwesomepants the reason I'm choosing this motherboard, is that one of the 8Gb sticks comes with this motherboard, so I spend less money on RAM

I recently purchased the Cooler Master Elite 431 for the server I'm building, it's a cool cheap case and I believe it would fit all of your listed components.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1UH3YS9858

==ECHELON (Main Rig)==

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.4 GHz
Mobo | Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming

GPU | Sapphire NITRO+ RX-580

RAM | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 2133

SSD | Plextor 512GB

HDD | 3x WD Black 3TB

PSU | EVGA 750G2

Case | Fractal Design Define R6

Disp | 2 x Acer K242HQL

Keys | Corsair K70 RGB Mk2, MX-Red

Mouse | Logitech M215v2 Wireless

==Snow (Server)==

APU | AMD A6-5400K

Mobo | ASRock FM2-A88XM

RAM | 4GB Kingston ValuRAM

SSD | 120GB Adata

HDD | 2x Toshiba 3TB, 3x Hitachi 2TB

PSU | EVGA 600B

Case | Cooler Master N300

==DISHFIRE (laptop)==

MODEL | Asus X550IU "Signature Edition" (whatever that means)

APU | AMD FX-9830P with Radeon R7 Graphics
GPU | Radeon RX-460

SSD | Mushkin Triactor 500GB

HDD | 1x HGST 1TB