Any payment method that not require credit card?

Zhanlun Liang

Hi there. Can I know is there other payment method that not required a cradit card or a bank account? I want to buy a Razer headset online but Im studying in high school and I dont have a cradit card or bank account for payment...so, is there any method like 'I create an account and I topup money into that account and use it to buy somethings' ?

Thank you so much~~~Sorry for bad english...>.<

Ya. My English isn't very good. I'm not really good in talking English but I'm learning...You making fun with my English, so WHAT??? You get what?? You can just correct the people and this is better than laugh at the people...

How do you plan on topping up the money in that account without a credit card?

Paypal is what you are looking for, but it requires a credit card/bank account. Where are you getting your money from? Cash?

Otherwise, you can usually buy gift cards (temporary credit cards) with cash from local stores. That would work as well. 

2 hours ago, charles899 said:

Pre paid credit card from stores

I dont think they can be used for buying stuff online, except steam, and games.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 minutes ago, sgtcool said:

Sure you can. Prepaid visa cards are just normal visa cards with a limit. 

11 minutes ago, sgtcool said:

Yes you can it's a real credit card just "pre paid" as in you put cash on it. I've used them before

Debit card? For example: in the UK, if you're older than 13 years of age then your parents can help you set up a bank account where you can have a debit card with it. It acts like a credit card but you can't 'borrow' any money so you can only spend what you have in your balance (aka. the amount of money you actually own that's stored in that account).

Other options are prepaid cash cards and possibly paysafecard?

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

18 hours ago, corrado33 said:

Sure you can. Prepaid visa cards are just normal visa cards with a limit. 

i mean cards like Paysafe.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah prepaid cards are petty much like gift cards that has a set amount of money that you can't spend more of. Same goes to paysafecards but only work with certain merchants.