Delay in games

nsyedhasan

So I've being trying to fix the delay for Battle Field 3. When I move the mouse there is a second of delay. I have F.lux running in the background and AVG. I have turned  off F.lux but it is still has a delay.Also have tried disabling AVG(Which I don't think is the problem) it still has a delay.

1337 laptop:

i5 2410m

HD 6630m

4GB of RAM

Quote me to get a reply!

What operating system?

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

So I've being trying to fix the delay for Battle Field 3. When I move the mouse there is a second of delay. I have F.lux running in the background and AVG. I have turned  off F.lux but it is still has a delay.Also have tried disabling AVG(Which I don't think is the problem) it still has a delay.

1337 laptop:

i5 2410m

HD 6630m

4GB of RAM

I am lost. What do you mean by delay?

I would guess that your computer MIGHT be a little too low of spec to be running Battlefield 3. 

What resolution are you running at?

What operating system?

Windows 7

I am lost. What do you mean by delay?

I would guess that your computer MIGHT be a little too low of spec to be running Battlefield 3. 

What resolution are you running at?

I press a button or move my mouse there is a delay of when I move on screen. And I don't think it's my spec because I have run it before  and it worked fine.And the resolution is 1360x768

OS? Mouse?

Windows 7. Some random wireless mouse I've been using for a while with no delay before.

Quote me to get a reply!

wireless mouse? different position of the dongle?

using different monitor?

different settings?

drivers installed for mouse?

tried a different mouse (wired)?

People really need to think about what information they need to give before they post, its getting rather silly, asking for simple information that should be given in the first place.  

Not a stab @ you OP, everyone is doing it :/

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Computer is way too bad to play the game 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Have you tried using a wired mouse to see if the problem is still there? Are you using vsync?

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

using different monitor?

different settings?

People really need to think about what information they need to give before they post, its getting rather silly, asking for simple information that should be given in the first place.  

I tried the different position of the dongle but I don't have an other mouse(I used my touchpad but the delay was still there). Neither do I have a different monitor. I didn't get any drivers for my mouse so I just used the windows drivers. I am working on the settings now.

Computer is way to bad to play the game 

I don't own a console.

Have you tried using a wired mouse to see if the problem is still there? Are you using vsync?

V-Sync isn't on. I don't have an other mouse.(Used the touch pad delay is still there.)

Quote me to get a reply!

I tried the different position of the dongle but I don't have an other mouse(I used my touchpad but the delay was still there). Neither do I have a different monitor. I didn't get any drivers for my mouse so I just used the windows drivers. I am working on the settings now.

I don't own a console.

V-Sync isn't on. I don't have an other mouse.(Used the touch pad delay is still there.)

Your computer can't play the game. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

using different monitor?

different settings?

Tried lower settings didn't make a difference

Quote me to get a reply!

Your computer can't play the game. 

I was playing it a two days ago. @Matsy Should I reinstall my drivers?

Quote me to get a reply!

I was playing it a two days ago. @Matsy Should I reinstall my drivers?

Really? You can actually play the game with those specs?

Really? You can actually play the game with those specs?

Yeah at medium. But the FPS dips to 5 FPS sometimes otherwise it stays above 30.

Quote me to get a reply!

Drop settings to all low. Watch your FPS while playing. If it dips when mouse is lagging, there might be temp issue (yes, even with laptops its issue). If it stays staböe and theres lagging it might be either network issue or something interfering with wireless connection.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Drop settings to all low. Watch your FPS while playing. If it dips when mouse is lagging, there might be temp issue (yes, even with laptops its issue). If it stays staböe and theres lagging it might be either network issue or something interfering with wireless connection.

Yeah will do. I don't think. There is a temp issues because I just had my computer cleaned out a two weeks ago. Also I'm getting about 30-40 ping. I will try changing my mouses' batteries.

Quote me to get a reply!