Water cooling loop

I am entertaining the idea of a full custom water cooling loop for my pic and I wanted to know how much it would cost before I got sucked into it. Any price estimates?

USD? EUR? GPB? AUD? CAD? RUP?

Depends on your system specs.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK

2 minutes ago, Skircher5 said:

I am entertaining the idea of a full custom water cooling loop for my pic and I wanted to know how much it would cost before I got sucked into it. Any price estimates?

Usually around 1000 for a decent loop, can be done for 500 for CPU and GPU, can be done for 2000+, depends

Yours faithfully

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

USD? EUR? GPB? AUD? CAD? RUP?

USD with Intel i5 6600k and soon to be gtx 1070. I checked EKs site can I get the performance series kit and add a gpu block to it?

Just now, Skircher5 said:

USD with Intel i5 6600k and soon to be gtx 1070. I checked EKs site can I get the performance series kit and add a gpu block to it?

yeah

Just now, Skircher5 said:

At least a few hundred dollars USD minimum ($200 to $300) for even soft tubing, and probabbly a bit more for hardline. 

Really you would be better off getting an i7, or gtx 1080.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Thanks for the feedback all you've given me a lot to think about

33 minutes ago, Skircher5 said:

This is the way to go IMO, can't get much easier as far as custom loops go. I built my first from an ek kit and the instructions are finely detailed for those without experience.

Another slick move is to grab a liquid or slim series kit and buy clear tubing separately. Gives you the looks you want for much lower cost.

If you do go the way of the kit make sure you get something to setup a drain port, you will forever regret it if you don't!

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 hour ago, Skircher5 said:

For a good starting point with quality components, you would be looking at a starting price of about $500USD for a single CPU and GPU loop. A good option to start off with is to get one of the kits from EKWB or such and add in a GPU block with a couple of fittings. 

I spent the last hour figuring out exactly what wasn't in the kit and i know everything I need for a GPU and CPU loop including a drain port thanks all for the help! if I am able to get this done, I will update this thread with pictures.