rust.

NohbdyKnows

Soooo..... It seems that it's going to be put on steam (LOL, Duh!) 

Play Rust

So, the question is if you buy it.......would you buy it in the dutch auction or on Steam for a set price?

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

Soooo..... It seems that it's going to be put on steam (LOL, Duh!) 

Play Rust

So, the question is if you buy it.......would you buy it in the dutch auction or on Steam for a set price?

I have no idea what Rust is. Steam keys are always good though. Depending on how much it costs I pretty much buy any game that makes a large enough splash in the gaming news. 

Well it says if you buy it before they stop selling it on their site, you get a Steam key. So probably in the auction for a silly price because I'm a cheap bastard.

I have no idea what Rust is. Steam keys are always good though. Depending on how much it costs I pretty much buy any game that makes a large enough splash in the gaming news. 

The guy that made Gary's mod made it

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

Iv been watching people play it and if they fix all the bugs and glitches before releases il buy it

It looks awesome so far imo. I can't wait for it to hit Steam though. I supported a couple of early titles before they were on Steam, and did not get a Steam key afterwards. It's a pain to have to go download them on a separate site, and I would prefer to just have this on Steam.

CPU:i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz | GPU: 2 x GTX 980's | Mobo: Asus Maximum Hero VII | RAM: 16GB's ARES GSkill @ 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair AXI 760W | OS: Win 8.1 Professional 64-bit | Monitor: 27" 1440p IPS panel | Heatsink: H100i

cool, reading the FAQ and looks like I'll get a steam key for free :)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this game exactly?
What's it about and how does it play?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this game exactly?

What's it about and how does it play?

These vids are old and the game is very much different now then it was then but will give you an idea. You can then look up more on youtube if you like. Its a game that is decent with good potential, at least imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZYPMsq5m4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ucf_yJFRg

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

If they would ever fix the hacking problems, I'd be all over this game, But not as it is. 

its kind of hacked and expensive 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point