Lots of savings tomorrow, November 11th. Buy in bulk!

Xanthe_2871

Tomorrow, November 11th is Singles Day in China. This is (supposedly) because 11.11 looks like 4 lonely people, and 1.1 is New Years. To celebrate, Aliexpress has a huge sale, with many good deals and a few (impossible to get) amazing deals. Here are some examples of what you might see based on last year's sale:

USB OTG adapters for 23 cents or less with free shipping

Micro USB cables for less than 50 cents

Various internal PC adapters and connector cables 25% to 60% off

GoPro competitors on the cheap

Deals on Xiaomi products

Cheap GoPro parts, like mounts and case screws

And lots of other deals

Now, a lot of things here are very cheaply made, not all, but a lot. Use common sense. Getting a $1 PSU adapter might not be such a great idea, but hording some cheap USB cables might be! 

Also, you can save even more money buy downloading the app and buying things there. The app has exclusive deals and any 11.11 discounts will be on top of the app only deals. 

On a final note, there will also be online doorbusters at the start of every hour, things like the Xiaomi Note 3 for $10. It's not fake, or a scam, but they do only sell 15 or so per hour, so good luck getting one of those!

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

I haven't got the money from my paypal yet, still shipping the gpu. How long does it last? Were there some big sales on 11.11.11 5 years ago?

Why does every single deal must appear right before I receive my paypal payment

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

I haven't got the money from my paypal yet, still shipping the gpu. How long does it last? Were there some big sales on 11.11.11 5 years ago?

Why does every single deal must appear right before I receive my paypal payment

Not sure what you mean by paypal not giving you your money yet... but the sale is ever 11.11 and I was not aware of it in 2011 so I don't know.

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Just now, Xanthe_2871 said:

Not sure what you mean by paypal not giving you your money yet... but the sale is ever 11.11 and I was not aware of it in 2011 so I don't know.

the card must be shipped to the buyer then after the buyer confirms it's a beast card i will get the maneh

oh and the buyer is @iamdarkyoshi you are my saviour but someone just contacted that he could go 80 cad instead of 77 but well who cares

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

the card must be shipped to the buyer then after the buyer confirms it's a beast card i will get the maneh

oh and the buyer is @iamdarkyoshi you are my saviour but someone just contacted that he could go 80 cad instead of 77 but well who cares

Oh! Yes, PayPal will remove that restriction automatically once they believe that you're a good seller. For me it only took a few weeks :)

5 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Oh! Yes, PayPal will remove that restriction automatically once they believe that you're a good seller. For me it only took a few weeks :)

Yeah they said they'll remove it by the end of this month, could be faster if buyer reports back

There's also websites like jd.com and taobao.com that offers this holiday. And btw, it's actually today due to different time zones. (It started 8 in the morning here in California). 

Just got my backlit red switch mechanical keyboard for 200RMB (Around 30-ish dollars)

Stuff like cables and adapters are NORMALLY extremely cheap in China, a lightning-to-usb cable would cost around 2 dollars each, and in some cases, free shipping included.

But yeah... It'll be going on for a few days (for some products, weeks). Just note that there's tax and international shipping fees.