3D Gun part printing found in police raid

ChairMao

Manchester England - Gun parts found in police raid 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-24666591

It is only a matter of time before this becomes the thing to do. The future is both bright and bleak.

CPU: Intel i3770K @4.3GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, RAM: 8GB Mushkin, SSD: Vertex 4 128GB, HDD: 2x 3TB Seagate, GPU: Sapphire 7850 OC 2GB, Case: Fractal R3, Displays: 3x iiyama Prolite E2473HDS Keyboard: Das Keyboard Ultimate, Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95

*le sigh*

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

this man NEEDs to be compensated, i have used this printer( makerbot: replicator ) before and they things he made are indeed parts needed for the printer

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

3D printed guns are unreliable, can only be used for a few or even one shot, and potentially dangerous to the user.  They are also cheap and untraceable.  I hope if criminals start using 3D printed guns, we can relax the ridiculous restrictions on law abiding citizens.  Worst case scenario is they make ammo even MORE DAMN EXPENSIVE and harder to get.  I am in the US so yes, I have multiple guns and I love them, sorry rest of the world I know you don't get it.

3D printed guns are unreliable, can only be used for a few or even one shot, and potentially dangerous to the user.  They are also cheap and untraceable.  I hope if criminals start using 3D printed guns, we can relax the ridiculous restrictions on law abiding citizens.  Worst case scenario is the make ammo even MORE DAMN EXPENSIVE and harder to get.  I am in the US so yes, I have multiple guns and I love them, sorry rest of the world I know you don't get it.

Flag.jpg

Well said!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

let's start for the basics, 3D printers are a great tool to make everyone life more easy (is that simple)

guns printing can only be shot only "one" time and they "break" (is plastic fox, not steel)

if you want see something good made with a 3D printer, click here

I saw on reddit that it was only spear 3d printer parts.

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

I saw on reddit that it was only spear 3d printer parts.

cops are idiots, don't even know how to work a dslr so they arrest you under regards you were taking pictures of childern and then make you wait 4 days in jail for someone who knows how to operate one comes by...

then they confuse printer parts for a f******* plastic gun 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point