High temps motherboard

So straight to the problem. My motherboard's sensors are telling me that the one of the sensors are running at 105 degrees celcius. I've been running with this the whole day and I'm kind of feeling its some kind of bug, or else I'd be amazed by how well it does with such high temps. But anyone have experiences similair problems or do you think I should contact the retailer?

temps.png

Jonas Olsen

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

Its probably a bug, id ignore it.

Most of the time the chipset has 6+ temp inputs and only one or two are used and the rest are bogus, but you can still read the valutes.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Its probably a bug, id ignore it.

Most of the time the chipset has 6+ temp inputs and only one or two are used and the rest are bogus, but you can still read the valutes.

Yeah, I'm not looking for a week without my PC just to let them "test" it.. I've had the same problem before but than my motherboard ended up just not working. But that was something else and I got a full replacement.

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

2 minutes ago, OLS said:

Yeah, I'm not looking for a week without my PC just to let them "test" it.. I've had the same problem before but than my motherboard ended up just not working. But that was something else and I got a full replacement.

Well, do you have a thermal camera or a ir thermoter?

If you don't, there is no easy way to verify. 

These tems are very unlikey to kill the board.