Sapphire Fury Nitro, no boot after two days of running

Sharkyx1

Purchased a Sapphire Fury Nitro this week upon receiving the card i threw it in, installed drivers and was blown away by the performance, but i noticed an increase in the minor artifacting i was receiving while using my GTX 760, which was some minor flicker in windows maybe occurring once every week. With the Fury i saw it every couple minutes for two days.

---After playing about an hour of the Witcher 3 at about 70c with CPU temps around 40 my screen went black and reported no video while ambient audio continued but the game had obviously frozen.

---Attempting to reboot the system resulted in one boot with no video followed by no responce from the power button but a short whine about 1/10 a second

--went into diagnosing and with the Fury plugged in in any configuration(1 power lead from PSU. 2 different ones for each 8 pin, a different power lead) all i ever got was a short whine and computer not booting.

---Computer wouldn't boot until unplugged for a short time, maybe 2 minutes. Sounds to me like OCP in the PSU, which doesn't make sense as it is a 700w coolermaster with 696 on the +12v

---760 and other GPUs operate normally. 

z77 MSI GA 45

MSI 760 TwinFrozr

Sapphire Nitro Fury

Coolermaster V700

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R