E-ATX + NZXT H440 Possible?

PanicThePaladin

I'm finishing my next PC build and was very interested in the NZXT H440 (Hyper Beast) but disappointed that it doesn't support E-ATX. Is there anyway possible (with or without modding) to put a Asus RVE 10 in this case?

Its possible with a lot of modding, due to the boards being bigger, PCIE, Motherboard Slots and screw holes wont match up whatsoever, so its not advised ;)

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

1 minute ago, SherifsDog22 said:

Its possible with a lot of modding, due to the boards being bigger, PCIE, Motherboard Slots and screw holes wont match up whatsoever, so its not advised ;)

Oh :(

Thanks for the help, obviously the motherboards mean more to me than the case, but it sure is a nice case :D

Not worth the strugle.

Just get bigger case that can fit Extended motherboard in :)

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Just now, Simon771 said:

Not worth the strugle.

Just get bigger case that can fit Extended motherboard in :)

Yeah, I've never ran in to case compatibility problem before, but I don't feel comfortable modding. :)