Will this power supply fit in my case??

XtremePlayZ

Hey, just wondering if this power supply would fit in my case, the case says something about it needing a ATX PS2 power supply and I'm not sure if thats the same thing as a ATXv12.

anyways heres my build.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($110.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI H110M Gaming Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($51.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($45.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 460 4GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($45.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($18.88 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($84.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $571.17
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-01 09:13 EDT-0400

Yep 

If you would like to shave some more off your build you can buy a windows key from r/microsoftsoftwareswap (buy from a moderator), or  if your feeling shady you can go to kinguin (stay away from g2a) 

5 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Yep 

If you would like to shave some more off your build you can buy a windows key from r/microsoftsoftwareswap (buy from a moderator), or  if your feeling shady you can go to kinguin (stay away from g2a) 

Thanks for your help,

I've herd of using r/microsoftsoftwareswap and kinguin but they all seem really shady. have you had success with either of them??

Just now, XtremePlayZ said:

Thanks for your help,

I've herd of using r/microsoftsoftwareswap and kinguin but they all seem really shady. have you had success with either of them??

I did from a moderator i cannot get on reddit as of this moment, but like I said, if there aren't any mod's selling I wouldn't bother going through the hassle, it was just a suggestion :P

It'll fit just fine.

5 hours ago, XtremePlayZ said:

Thanks for your help,

Kingwin works but they're bought with stolen credit cards iirc so basically you're fucking over Microsoft (not that they're necessarily a loved company but hey, your morals, you do you).

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||