Got some doubts about sending feedback ..

manofsteel

Hello,

First, let me apologize if the thread is in wrong section. Now i am curious if you can send feedback to Nzxt about their h440 and attached your picks of system and picks of other cases for comparesement ?

Cheers

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

What purpose are you achieving with this? This feels like you are associated with NZXT in some fashion.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

55 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

What purpose are you achieving with this? This feels like you are associated with NZXT in some fashion.

Nah i just wonder if they read it because i would love to see nzxt case that has some features from cm master case pro 5 and from phanteks evo :P

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

3 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

Nah i just wonder if they read it because i would love to see nzxt case that has some features from cm master case pro 5 and from phanteks evo :P

If they did then I would just see a flamewar between NZXT and CM/Phanteks "fanboys" :P 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

If they did then I would just see a flamewar between NZXT and CM/Phanteks "fanboys" :P 

Man if they rly would do such thing (the fanboys ofc) then flamewar should be like 3 years already because pro case have basement like 440 h and has same options for cooling. Phanteks has different shape outside but inside are actualy pretty similar but the velko straps are its biggest advantage i think.

I would take dimensions of pro case 5 (because it has better dimensions than 440h i think) and velko straps from phanteks and vu ala we got best case from nzxt (rest can be the same because what 440h suffers much is the lack of room for cable management and 450 noctis does not come with blue black option :P)