High Contrast wont turn off

bendik1704
Go to solution Solved by NeoFrux,

I realize you're on Windows 10, but have you tried running the Magnifier and seeing if it's got the inverted colours option selected?

I have a problem whit my pc... The problem is that everything that is showend on the screen get a type of high contast edited (ish). the pc is working nomally exept the colors is always showing roung colors. I tryed to take a picture of the screen (gyazo) but in the picture it was normal... it is like this in the web browser, flile searcher etc.

Can you take a picture of the screen with a phone camera or something like that? Have you tried making sure your monitor's OSD menu is set correctly? Also, check in NVidia Control Panel under Adjust desktop colour settings that the settings for your monitor aren't changed in any way; The defaults look like this:

b960dda80670dd9c0926ba951e988454.png

23 minutes ago, Runefox said:

Can you take a picture of the screen with a phone camera or something like that? Have you tried making sure your monitor's OSD menu is set correctly? Also, check in NVidia Control Panel under Adjust desktop colour settings that the settings for your monitor aren't changed in any way; The defaults look like this:

i forgot to say its an amd system, notebook. it rocks a amd a6-7310 whit am amd radion r4 graphics gpu. also where can i finde the OSD menu? 

3 minutes ago, bendik1704 said:

i forgot to say its an amd system, notebook. it rocks a amd a6-7310 whit am amd radion r4 graphics gpu. also where can i finde the OSD menu? 

Sorry, I assumed you were talking about the system in your profile. In that case, there wouldn't be an OSD menu, but you should be able to find similar controls in the AMD Crimson software under the Video and Display sections.

27 minutes ago, Runefox said:

1477754624671445433451.jpg

1477754674527410575167.jpg

1477754750582341742873.jpg

Search for Ease of Access settings

On the left of the window that opens select high contrast

Make sure it shows 'None' on the right.