CS GO 50-80 Frames Dropped After The Updates

Qrko

So I'm not really worried just curious to know why has my frames dropped from a steady 270-300fps to a 190-240fps and the same kind of drop has happened in every map those fps I took from Mirage. It has happened during the last 3-4 updates I have changed my settings during that time but only going lower and lower. This isn't really a problem affecting my gaming but it is just really annoying. If someone has any tricks up his sleeve I am ready to try then.

fps_max 0

try that to see. So far mine getting the same frame rate as it should (around 180-200 but before it was the same on i5 4460 + 760)

Try reinstalling maybe? Could be some Infernew or Newke getting laggy of the beautyness?

9 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

fps_max 0

try that to see. So far mine getting the same frame rate as it should (around 180-200 but before it was the same on i5 4460 + 760)

Try reinstalling maybe? Could be some Infernew or Newke getting laggy of the beautyness?

I'm just going to try the reinstall for now because it shouldn't take too long.

21 minutes ago, Qrko said:

I'm just going to try the reinstall for now because it shouldn't take too long.

Well it didn't do anything for the frames. Any other ideas ?

This is a common problem. I don't think it's anything on your end necessarily. I've had the same issue with past updates, and I know many other people who also have. 

21 hours ago, elpiop said:

This is a common problem. I don't think it's anything on your end necessarily. I've had the same issue with past updates, and I know many other people who also have. 

Like did it go away for you after some update or is it just going to stay forever ?

5 hours ago, Qrko said:

Like did it go away for you after some update or is it just going to stay forever ?

Well, in general, performance has gone down overall over time. Two years ago your framerate would be a lot higher than it would in the game today. I wouldn't expect it to magically fix itself though, unless the devs do some optimization. 

I don't know what in specific causes the the decline in performance. Asking on the CS:GO subreddit might give you some more information that I can't provide. 

Delete your CFG and the steam CFG.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

On 10/29/2016 at 6:58 PM, cesrai said:

Delete your CFG and the steam CFG.

How and will it affect any other steam games like Skyrim and so on ? Because I wouldn't want to reinstall my Skyrim ENB again for example.

The cs:go config is located at: \Steam\userdata\68002132\730\local\cfg. Removing it will reset all your video settings and custom binds. I would suggest just dragging it to another folder or something and then restarting the game. Maybe you have some outdated setting in there that is causing a problem. 

Also try moving in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg\ the

autoexec.cfg and config.cfg files out of the directory. I can't exactly remember which config file takes priority. Let the game create new ones when it restarts. If that doesn't help then you can just put the files back in the proper directory easily.

It won't mess with any of your other games

1 hour ago, Qrko said:

How and will it affect any other steam games like Skyrim and so on ? Because I wouldn't want to reinstall my Skyrim ENB again for example.

You can back them up and then replace them when a new one is created.  Or just try deleting the csgo CFG and see if that helps.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650